Presidential Debate

Guest dog14787

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine if McCain had said it. Letterman would still be getting laughs.

I laughed. Notice the :ph34r:

I also notice you never make jokes at the expense of the right-wing candidates. That's the difference between you and Letterman/Leno. They are equal-opportunity comics.

I propose the following changes to the Presidential election system:

Primary System: Replace the Iowa Caucus, New Hampshire Primary, and various state elections/caucuses with Survivor: Republican and Survivor: Democrat

Vice Presidential Selection: Replace the dog and pony show with Dancing with the Nominee

General Election: Settled in the UFC Octagon

I like it! It can't be any worse than what we have to endure now. We'd have entertainment and elect a president -- win/win!!

I like it! It can't be any worse than what we have to endure now. We'd have entertainment and elect a president -- win/win!!

Not sure sure about the "entertainment" part. I think those shows already suck. But, maybe if they had REAL consequences, they would be more interesting.

Not sure sure about the "entertainment" part. I think those shows already suck. But, maybe if they had REAL consequences, they would be more interesting.

Most definitely -- nothing contrived will do. Must be some real pain!

I propose the following changes to the Presidential election system:

Primary System: Replace the Iowa Caucus, New Hampshire Primary, and various state elections/caucuses with Survivor: Republican and Survivor: Democrat

Vice Presidential Selection: Replace the dog and pony show with Dancing with the Nominee

General Election: Settled in the UFC Octagon

You forgot step 4:

Rules make Ron Paul the first President after being in effect.

Guest dog14787

I gained respect for Obama as I better understand now some of the sides he has taken and why he has taken them.

Barrack Obama shined in the spotlight tonight, I think its his race to lose.