Are the Raiders taking everyone for a ride?

Got_Wood

Is it possible that the Raiders are acting like a miserable organization in order to gain an edge each week? I know it sounds out there, but if the opposing team takes the Raiders for granted each week then it gives them an advantage come game time.

Each week, there are reports that Kiffin will be fired and the organization is in total disarray. Is this what Davis wants?

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. But it appears that Lane is starting to turn that team in the right direction.

Is it possible that the Raiders are acting like a miserable organization in order to gain an edge each week? I know it sounds out there, but if the opposing team takes the Raiders for granted each week then it gives them an advantage come game time.

Each week, there are reports that Kiffin will be fired and the organization is in total disarray. Is this what Davis wants?

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. But it appears that Lane is starting to turn that team in the right direction.

Well, said theory has failed twice as often as it has succeed so far this year.

Nope.

What he said.

Russell will be a good QB, McFadden will be a good RB, and Al Davis will die soon enough. Through pain and suffering a woman gives berth to a child. In the same right, a winning franchise is built. Unless you're the Bengals.

Russell will be a good QB, McFadden will be a good RB, and Al Davis will die soon enough. Through pain and suffering a woman gives berth to a child. In the same right, a winning franchise is built. Unless you're the Bengals.

Michael Bush is the best player on that team...

Too much child berth makes the process even more painful. :devil:

I think the Raiders are loaded with talent and that Kiffin is a good young coach. Their biggest mistake would be to get rid of him. That would be Gruden2.

Al Davis' head looks like a huge vagina.