Pirates Of the Indian Ocean!

Did you read the part where the distinction was made by Kenyan Maritime official? Guess you missed that. I guess Fox would have changed what the official said to fit their world view.

That distinction was not made by the official. It was not a quote. That paragraph was CNN's (this is an unattributed wire story) word choice.

That shootout centered on a disagreement between moderate and radical pirates aboard the MV Faina, Mwangura said. The moderates wanted to surrender, but the radicals did not.

Just funny that they feel they have to borrow language typically used to describe Islamic politico-religious factions and use it to classify those in a... for lack of a better word... profession.

Why couldn't they just leave as saying there was infighting among the group b/w those who wanted to surrender and those who wanted to fight 'til the death. Just have to further the axiom that Moderate=Good, Radical=Bad, and if they keep repeating it enough, people will believe it's just that simple.

Also, funny how Fox News is alone speculating that the ship may carry Iranian "weapons of mass destruction." Of course, there's no proof, but, hey, why not throw that in there to distract everyone from the economic crisis?

That's Fox's patented "Throw sh-- against the wall and see if any sticks" style of reporting.

Did you read the part where the distinction was made by Kenyan Maritime official? Guess you missed that. I guess Fox would have changed what the official said to fit their world view.

Yes, but Kenya double-checked checked the Indonesian Radical Pirate Registry first, so it's official.

Really? "Distract us from Sarah Palin?" For God Sake's why? Where do you come up with this stuff? (Sorry, I don't listen to Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly etc, so I don't get the daily talking points).

Palin's disintegration from GOP savior to cringe-worthy, fear-inducing VP choice is like a trainwreck you can't help but watch.

Besides, I never said or implied any such thing. But of course, knocking down straw men in your head is a good way to convince yourself you have a clue.

Wow. I knew you were stupid, but I didn't realize that you didn't have the ability to even comprehend what you were reading! :lol:

Here....I'll type slow for you:

Why? Gee, I dunno know...why would the GOP want to distract people from Palin if she is such a disaster?? Duh. Get it now knothead? And since you were too busy pounding out another inane RUSH! FOXSNOOZE! post to grasp the point (and the tongue-in-cheek nature of it), I was in fact referring to one of your like minded friends on the board, although she was probably joking too in case you are too dumb to understand that.