Rams are getting cocky

K-Gun10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a kickoff return...thought it was a punt. Oh well, 16 years ago, not bad.

Link

I remember it well. "Primetime" high-stepped it the final 15 yards or so with one hand behind his head looking right up the crowd. He was so proud of himself. He didn't care at all that his team was getting trounced. He has always been a jerk and he always will be.

It was a kickoff return...thought it was a punt. Oh well, 16 years ago, not bad.

Link

Darn, knew it was a kick of some sort. I still tell people who care to listen about that moment and the Eagles game I was at when Cunnningham eluded Bruce Smith in his own endzone and bombed a pass that went for a touchdown. Two memories from when I was like 12 or something like that.

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:31 AM ET | Link

RAMS ROOKIE WR GUARANTEEING TD CATCH: St. Louis rookie WR Donnie Avery is now the starter at flanker with Drew Bennett and Keenan Burton injured. And Avery has been working on a touchdown dance, but didn't want to reveal what it was to reporters.

That's because he's convinced he'll be unveiling it on Sunday against the Bills.

"I'm going to do some kind of dance," Avery told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "There's going to be a 100-percent guarantee I'm going to dance."

Sounds like I need to get this in the hands of Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer.

---

A short while ago, I heard an ESPN piece saying the Rams locker room is ready to explode. Jackson was upset with the QB switch and said many other of his teammates feel the same way. Last time I checked Bulger doesn't play in the secondary or D-line so I don't know how they possibly can get a win on Sunday. And that O-line is more than just bad, it's terrible. They've given up so many sacks in the 1st quarter alone and have dug themselves 21-0 deficits. Don't tell me it's only because of their lack of a running game.

Yes! I was also a great fan the Neon Deion's "The Bills are kicking our butts like 44 - 0" but I pick off Kelly pass and strutt my stuff down the sideline! This game is about me, me, me, me!!! 11/22/1992 Atlanta vs. Buffalo.......

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't one of the Bills chasing him, and after he did his little dance, go up to Deion in the back of the end zone and point up at the scoreboard? I want to say Carwell Gardner... was he even playing then? I'm sure I remember something like that.

you have to laugh at an idiot player who more focused on danceing than playing football. That crap would never fly at one bills drive

While I agree with the point of the post, I have to laugh at the poster that calls a player "an idiot" and then proceeds to spell dancing wrong. :devil:

The best one I ever saw was when Larry Centers was on Arizona & after a Redskin intercepted and ran it back a bunch of yards, Larry tackles the guy & then does a gorilla flex. The Redskins around him pointed to the scoreboard as they were trouncing the Cardinals. My guess is Centers must have been used to playing special teams & forgot that he was tackling a guy who had just intercepted his QB.

This is a rookie whos never been into the endzone in an NFL game........I hope he does do his dance, cause after he does it he better keep his head on a swival cause Whitner will be looking to take it off.

Hey im all about having material to get our boys fired up.

But way to go out on a limb with that prediction of having a TD, notice he didnt predict a win....LOL.....jackasses

The way I read it, I think he's 100% sure that IF he scores a TD, he WILL in fact do a dance.

you have to laugh at an idiot player who more focused on danceing than playing football. That crap would never fly at one bills drive

i thought the same thing. he is just practicing for when his "dancing with the stars" audition comes up....in like a million years.

While I agree with the point of the post, I have to laugh at the poster that calls a player "an idiot" and then proceeds to spell dancing wrong. :devil:

if making a typo makes a person an idiot, then we must all be idiots