Rams turning on Linehan

scribo

Its a shame- Linehan is a really good coach

Linehan is a no-emotion, no talent ass clown. Are you f-ing kidding me......Mike Mularky was a better head coach than Linehan. If you lived here and got to see/hear his press conferences/interviews on a daily basis you would change your mind.......fast. The whole organization is a joke but Linehan is no exception. He was pretty much hired just b/c he was the anit- Mike Martz and wasn't as polarizing as MM. Just because he's a nice guy and laid back doesn't mean he's a good coach.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linehan is a no-emotion, no talent ass clown. Are you f-ing kidding me......Mike Mularky was a better head coach than Linehan. If you lived here and got to see/hear his press conferences/interviews on a daily basis you would change your mind.......fast. The whole organization is a joke but Linehan is no exception. He was pretty much hired just b/c he was the anit- Mike Martz and wasn't as polarizing as MM. Just because he's a nice guy and laid back doesn't mean he's a good coach.

That sounds a lot like what has been said about Dick Jauron until recently- that demeanor is called calm, cool and collected when you are winning

Anyone who still sees this as a "trap" game just doesn't get it, IMO. There are winless teams who believe they've gotten some bad bounces and are close to turning things around. There are winless teams who like and respect their coach and feel they've let him down. Those types of teams are the ones who rally and put it together to shock a favorite.

That's not the situation here. Sure, the Rams' players will play hard. Sure, if they get some good breaks early this could be a very tough game. But they're playing only for their own pride; they clearly don't respect or admire their coach, and don't give a crap at the end of the day if they lose.

You know, I'm sick of that line of sh--. That team HAS talent. What it doesn't have is coaching.

Every team in the NFL has talent. The problem with most of them is the coaches try and fit square pegs into round holes and that's exactly what Linehan has done. Last season he had an excuse because the OLine was so bad but this year the players won't play for him and it's not a talent issue.

The Rams have below average talent and a below average coach. I don't know why you keep insisting that they are this really talented team that just won't play for their coach.

The Rams have below average talent and a below average coach. I don't know why you keep insisting that they are this really talented team that just won't play for their coach.

I never said they were "really talented". But what you and the rest of the idiots are doing is mass media stupidity. There is no team in the !@#$ing NFL that doesn't have talent, especially among their starters. Rams fans used to whine about guys like Curtis and Pickett because they "didn't have enough talent". Well both of those guys look plenty talented on teams that actually know how to use them.

They have more than enough talent on their roster to win their division.

Are the Browns "less talented" than they were last season, despite adding former first round draft choices?

I never said they were "really talented". But what you and the rest of the idiots are doing is mass media stupidity. There is no team in the !@#$ing NFL that doesn't have talent, especially among their starters. Rams fans used to whine about guys like Curtis and Pickett because they "didn't have enough talent". Well both of those guys look plenty talented on teams that actually know how to use them.

They have more than enough talent on their roster to win their division.

Are the Browns "less talented" than they were last season, despite adding former first round draft choices?

They are horrible on the offensive and defensive lines and aren't good at WR or QB. Jackson will never be the player they expected him to be, although in the right system, he could be very good.

They are horrible on the offensive and defensive lines and aren't good at WR or QB. Jackson will never be the player they expected him to be, although in the right system, he could be very good.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

You sound like Raider fans who told us what a talentless POS Langston Walker was.

Lee Evans stood up for JP last year. I see nothing wrong with Jackson standing up for his QB. It's not like he won't show up on Sunday for his team. And lets face it, Linehan is a moron. He's pulling a Mike Mularkey to save his job playing musical chairs with his QBs for now and soon possibly all his corners.

And he was wrong for doing so. I could see doing that when the QB you are benching is the "one" you've anointed, like Bulger is to the Rams, but the converse is not true when you are filling in a QB you know has no future. Between JP and Trent the question was up in the air and Lee was POTENTIALLY throwing his QB under the bus, this is not true with the Rams where Trent has no future and is no more than a 4 or 5 game fill-in for a disgruntled coach.

Are you sure?

QB - March Bugler -- Two-time Pro Bowler

QB - Trent Green -- Two-time Pro Bowler

RB - Steven Jackson -- Owns the fifth best in NFL history single-season yards from scrimmage (2,334)

LT - Orlando Pace -- Seven consecutive Pro Bowls

WR - Torry Holt -- Seven Pro Bowls

WR - Donnie Avery -- First overall WR drafted this year

TE - Randy McMichael -- seventh among active tight ends with 322 receptions before 2008 season

KR - Dante Hall -- Two-time Pro Bowler

MLB - Will Witherspoon -- two-time USA Today All-Joe Team selection, including 2007

DT - La'Roi Glover -- Ranks fourth among active players with 83 career sacks

DE - Leonard Little -- Pro Bowler

DE - Chris Long -- Second overall pick this year

SS - Corey Chavous -- Pro Bowler

QB - March Bugler -- Two-time Pro Bowler..........behind a better O-line and a few years younger

QB - Trent Green -- Two-time Pro Bowler.........in KC, which has turned bad as well

RB - Steven Jackson -- Owns the fifth best in NFL history single-season yards from scrimmage (2,334).....1 season

LT - Orlando Pace -- Seven consecutive Pro Bowls.....and then the injury....he's old too

WR - Torry Holt -- Seven Pro Bowls..........still talented, but older and no Ike Bruce to help out

WR - Donnie Avery -- First overall WR drafted this year.....rookie

TE - Randy McMichael -- seventh among active tight ends with 322 receptions before 2008 season....Mr. Dropsies

KR - Dante Hall -- Two-time Pro Bowler.........way back when

DT - La'Roi Glover -- Ranks fourth among active players with 83 career sacks.....who else do they have

DE - Chris Long -- Second overall pick this year.......another rookie who they need to make an impact

SS - Corey Chavous -- Pro Bowler........zzzzzzzzzz

RB - Steven Jackson -- Owns the fifth best in NFL history single-season yards from scrimmage (2,334)

TE - Randy McMichael -- seventh among active tight ends with 322 receptions before 2008 season

You left off:

Adam Carriker -- 13th pick in the first round

Dan "Super Bowl Ring" Kreider

Ty Hill -- 15th pick in the first round

Will Witherspoon -- Led Rams in tackles in SB versus NE.

Jacob Bell -- All Rookie team with the Titans

Drew Bennett -- Led the Titans in receiving yards for 3 straight season.

It's not a talent issue and pretty soon it won't be a Linehan/Ziggy issue, either. The Rams have a losing culture that was turned around for one very short period in their history. Linehan brought it right back.

DE - Leonard Little -- Pro Bowler

SS - Corey Chavous -- Pro Bowler

What does that prove? I'd only consider four of those players "talented". I could do the same thing for KC or Cinci, doesn't mean they're not 2 of the suckiest teams in the league. KC has LJ, Gonzo, Brian Waters, Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali, Patrick Surtain, Glenn Dorsey, Brandon Albert, Donnie Edwards, and Derrick Johnson but guess what-KC is still absolutely terrible!

Dude what has he done to prove he's a good coach? His own players think he's a fuggin joke. Seriously if you got to see Linehan on a daily basis you'd see that he is the definition of a Deer in Headlights. The fact that his players were carying on and jamming out to music in the locker room after getting there ass handed to them in Philly should tell you everything you need to know about Linnehan. Not only is this team not talented, they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO DISCIPLINE.....they prob. avg 3 fall starts a game.

You left off:

It's not a talent issue and pretty soon it won't be a Linehan/Ziggy issue, either. The Rams have a losing culture that was turned around for one very short period in their history. Linehan brought it right back.

Actually AD....Carriker and Hill could really be considered busts at this point and could very easily fall under the same category of No talent ass clowns. Many were hoping Ty Hill would have been cut to send a message rather than F. Brown. Tye Hill=Toast.

You left off:

Wow, look at all that talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually AD....Carriker and Hill could really be considered busts at this point

I don't know how a guy in his second season playing out of position could be considered a bust. I'm with you that Hill is a disappointment but who knows what the reason is? Doesn't change the fact that the guy was picked at the top of the draft BY LINEHAN. If he's not talented, guess who gets the blame for that one?

What does that prove? I'd only consider four of those players "talented". I could do the same thing for KC or Cinci, doesn't mean they're not 2 of the suckiest teams in the league.

Well, your post proves you don't know talent. And I would counter by saying the Bungles have a terrible coach. KC has no real QB and is starting a ton of rookies.