Just Incredible!

As opposed to what Obama and his #1 economic adviser ROBERT RUBIN of goldman fame working hand in hand with his buddy the criminal Hank Paulson, also of goldman, they designed the system they now try to bailout.. We are being ROBBED by the powers that be and its time to end the FED that is the cause of the collapse.

Oh no, the Ron Paulers are crawling out from under their rocks! :lol:

And I don't know if this plan will work, but something has to happen. We might be heading for hard times with or without the plan, but abolishing the Fed isn't the solution to anything, unless you want to eliminate prosperity

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republicans try and goad Pelosi into passing bill without bi-partisan support. I am not a Pelosi supporter but Bush called for this to happen, not Pelosi and for House Republicans not to come to the table tells me they are only playing politics and don't have a clue what kind of fire they are playing with. Unbelievable, these guys are living in a dream world. When the banks fail in their small towns it will be on their heads and P.S. Where is McCain's leadership.

It sure doesn't help the Washington Mutual Collapsed last night.

He could have helped reach out to these idiots..."mavericks" He was the one who called this importance of this and now he is largely absent from the debate and the Republican's have some tax break plan as a solution... goooood.

Now the one thing that could occur is if no other banks fail between no and November, House Republicans can say, see this was the WH blowing smoke again and we stood up to Bush. Doubtful, helluv a risk, but with Wall Street flaking out any bad news is going to now blamed on them.

The could have ducked put some amendments they wanted on the table, tax breaks, certain oversight... Whatever, but walking away from the table makes them look like ignorant tools. Bad decision and the press, WH and Dems are vilifying them for it with McCain nowhere to be seen. :lol:

McCain is not the Messiah - he's not going to stand up in front of the cameras and part the waves of bankruptcy with a spread of his arms, like the One. He is only there to ensure that he can get behind whatever comes out, because if he can't it is not going to pass - end of story. That means listening, not posing.

Don't take my word for it, take Harry Reid's, before he was given the Obama talking points about McCain being a distraction. He specifically called on McCain to rally republican support for the bill. See for yourself -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3f0BwyZKMw

The deal was done. All parties were essentially on board until his stunt. If you are going to inject yourself into something of this magnitude and call for a meeting to take place, then you better well have an idea or a solution to propose if the negotiations start to sour. He flew in for a photo op, convinced the radicals of his party in the House to raise a stink, then sat idlly by while it went up in flames. Is that the kind of guy you want sitting in on diplomatic negotiations? Is that the guy you want making foreign policy?

The deal was done. All parties were essentially on board until his stunt. If you are going to inject yourself into something of this magnitude and call for a meeting to take place, then you better well have an idea or a solution to propose if the negotiations start to sour. He flew in for a photo op, convinced the radicals of his party in the House to raise a stink, then sat idlly by while it went up in flames. Is that the kind of guy you want sitting in on diplomatic negotiations? Is that the guy you want making foreign policy?

22 hours for Super Economy Man to get there (from New York?).... and nothing.

I want a guy who thinks Sarah Palin is the most qualified person to step in and run the country if something were to happen to him. If, God forbid, he were to be elected President.

The deal was done, according to whom? The Obama spin machine?

Can you show me any reporting to suggest that the bill was read outside of the Senate Banking Committee? Dodd and Frank and the rest of the insiders can say whatever they want, but if they expect the support of the republican rank-and-file without including them, they are just passing hot air.

Do you have any credible reporting whatsoever to back up your your claim that McCain incited the Republican revolt?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote200...4701&page=1

You mean because the ridiculous faith in Mr. Obama and the Democrats is somehow different? :lol::angry::P:angry:

well at least the ones believing in Obama believes in something completly new on the american political scene, they may be wrong but you can understand someone can be enthousiastic about Obama...while i wonder how you can be a" fan" of someone as dull, conformist and "unnew" as Mc Cain.

well at least the ones believing in Obama believes in something completly new on the american political scene, they may be wrong but you can understand someone can be enthousiastic about Obama...while i wonder how you can be a" fan" of someone as dull, conformist and "unnew" as Mc Cain.

I'm not. John McCain disgusts me. Almost as much as the ants on this board everytime another grain of sugar is crumbled in front of them.

So everyone sucks?

Everyone? No, I wouldn't say everyone sucks because I don't know everyone. I know that Barack Obama and John McCain suck and that both of their "ideas" are just continuations of the same ruinous policies of the past half century plus.

Now get back to the ridiculous partisanship that's killing America.

Everyone? No, I wouldn't say everyone sucks because I don't know everyone. I know that Barack Obama and John McCain suck and that both of their "ideas" are just continuations of the same ruinous policies of the past half century plus.

Now get back to the ridiculous partisanship that's killing America.

True. There is a definite problem with partisanship in congress. Personally, I am for Obama because I believe he will do more for labor.