Due to popular demand I have

EndZoneCrew

who the hell are you?

I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those bastards, they trashed my avatar. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it

I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those bastards, they trashed my avatar. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it

oh. nice to meet you. :handshake:

FTW

Oh, trust me, his creepy avatar was getting plenty of comments and attention. By the way EZC, was that quote you used from Breakfast Club or Revenge of the Nerds?

It's the speech at the end of Revenge of the Nerds. And yes, I'm ashamed that I recognized it.

It's the speech at the end of Revenge of the Nerds. And yes, I'm ashamed that I recognized it.

Hi, MDH. I'm a nerd too. I just found that out tonight. We have news for the beautiful people. There's a lot more of us then there are of you. I know there's alumni here tonight. When you went to TwoBillsDrive you might've been called a spazz, or a dork, or a geek. Any of you that have ever felt stepped on, left out, picked on, put down, whether you think you're a nerd or not, why don't you just come down here and join us. Okay? Come on.