Bills conference call transcripts

I think Edwards' assessment of the effect of Jauron's personality is spot-on. Staying even-keeled when the seas get rough is a huge advantage, and we saw that in the last two comebacks late in the game. That steadiness starts at the top.

I think Edwards' assessment of the effect of Jauron's personality is spot-on. Staying even-keeled when the seas get rough is a huge advantage, and we saw that in the last two comebacks late in the game. That steadiness starts at the top.

As much as the dude gets blasted, he seems like the COY he deserved with the Bears, and the consideration for the same award last year. I'm glad to have him and run him out of town. He's one of the best, and he's definitely in the Levy mold.

He's a coach nobody wanted, hired by a GM nobody wanted. They both insist upon having 30 DBs on the roster, and don't understand you win football games on the line. Stop with the lovefest, please.

I think thoughs nobodies were wrong. I didn't understand picking TE 2 drafts ago when they did. It is paying dividends now. DJ and company execute acording to a vision and a plan. It isn't sexy and it isn't flashy but the steady hand has had us consistently growing. Look at the Bungles, the Browns etc., they had success for a year but couldn't sustain it. The Bills are having success, built on a solid foundation, looks sustainable. They invested heavily in O-line last free agenency period and the d-line and Mitchell this free agency. I don't see an over indulgence of DB's other than through the draft for the long haul.

As much as the dude gets blasted, he seems like the COY he deserved with the Bears, and the consideration for the same award last year. I'm glad to have him and run him out of town. He's one of the best, and he's definitely in the Levy mold.

It was well deserved since he knew the OC was the achilles heel of the team and wouldn't do anything about it. It's the same b.s. with Wade and the ST coach who didn't know jack.

At least he got it right this year.