Best catch ever

bladiebla

Best catch I ever saw was Randy Moss's one-handed grab in the end zone in double coverage, he just crooked his arm and caught it tucked in to his elbow. I was thinking "There's no way this can be a better catch than that."

I was wrong. Holy sh--. :ph34r:

Bloody amazing...but I'll still take that dude's catch against the Pats* in the Super Bowl, if only because it was against the Pats* and led to their extinction.

Still the importance aside, that was a clutch catch whereas this one is a one handed circus act imho.

That's awesome, but I still think that catch the Alabama receiver had on the DB's back was the greatest I've ever seen, and I don't think there could ever be one to top it, IMO.

I don't recall seeing that one, happen to have a linky?

Hahaha awesome, that is indeed very good. Thanks for posting. It's very close for me but I'm still sticking with the one I posted.

I don't even know why he would ATTEMPT to do something like that, that's the part that amazes me, and then he hangs onto it while doing a flip. It seems like you'd try to jump in front of the DB or behind him to catch the ball, not hug the guy and trap it on his back LOL. I don't think there could ever be a better catch for me.

I don't even know why he would ATTEMPT to do something like that, that's the part that amazes me, and then he hangs onto it while doing a flip. It seems like you'd try to jump in front of the DB or behind him to catch the ball, not hug the guy and trap it on his back LOL. I don't think there could ever be a better catch for me.

Ouch pretty sad story with him: Tyrone Prothro later suffered a complete fracture of both major bones (tibia and fibula) of his lower left leg against the University of Florida on October 1, 2005, ending his junior season. Despite extensive rehabilitation and three separate surgeries, Prothro was unable to resume his football career. On August 3, 2007, he was placed on a medical hardship scholarship and taken off the football roster with coach Nick Saban saying there was no way Prothro could play again.

Amazing that he only was a junior as well when he made that catch.