Chris Henry is baaaack this coming Monday

stuckincincy

He'll be eligible to return this Monday, if Roger agrees and he's been a proper angel. He lost his house and his car because he stiffed the lenders. Whatta guy. Marvin's not too happy after the skinflint owner took his legs out by re-inking Chrissie.

Trade bait? I wouldn't put it past the B'gals Owner/President/GM to stick it to Lewis' authority to turn a few bucks...

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0395/1066/spt02

Trading him wouldn't be sticking it to Lewis.

Lewis did not want him back in the first place, so he's already been stuck.

The reality is The Bengals offense always is more explosive with Henry in there. He is a legitimate deep threat and a very tough matchup for a number 3 CB.

Check out Chad's production with Henry in there, it always goes up, as Henry opens up the field for him and Housh.

He'll be eligible to return this Monday, if Roger agrees and he's been a proper angel. He lost his house and his car because he stiffed the lenders. Whatta guy. Marvin's not too happy after the skinflint owner took his legs out by re-inking Chrissie.

Trade bait? I wouldn't put it past the B'gals Owner/President/GM to stick it to Lewis' authority to turn a few bucks...

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0395/1066/spt02

Your love afair with the bengals is worth a new pair of shoes.

Your love afair with the bengals is worth a new pair of shoes.

Must I now justify my posts to a cheesy self-styled provacatuer that can't spell or capitalize his peckings? "Who will rid me of this meddlesome priest"? :ph34r:

Buy some so, so, chi-chi Luciano Padovan spikes. Your fetish demands premium foot ware.

If you are in a mood for edification - look up the quote and the shoes. :lol: