Watch where you pass gas...

buckeyemike

As of this moment, I've officially seen everything.

I know that this idiot who was pulled over probably thought it was very funny, like a 12 year old boy would, but to be charged with battery for farting close to a police officer is ludicrous. The guy is endangering public safety by driving drunk, not by letting one rip.

Guess we all gotta watch the Coca-Cola and chili dogs from now on. God forbid we get pulled over. :lol:

Speaking of watching where you fart, is it OK to honk the goose while peeing at a urinal in the workplace? I've gotten into the habit of blasting with out worry in the latrine but I work in a factory where dudes smell like dumpsters fulls of carcasses. I imagine if the CEO were to walk in, (which he won't because he has a private bath), I'd keep my flatulence to myself.

Speaking of watching where you fart, is it OK to honk the goose while peeing at a urinal in the workplace? I've gotten into the habit of blasting with out worry in the latrine but I work in a factory where dudes smell like dumpsters fulls of carcasses. I imagine if the CEO were to walk in, (which he won't because he has a private bath), I'd keep my flatulence to myself.

Of course it's OK. You're in the bathroom.

I've been some places where it's expected and encouraged. :lol:

As of this moment, I've officially seen everything.

I know that this idiot who was pulled over probably thought it was very funny, like a 12 year old boy would, but to be charged with battery for farting close to a police officer is ludicrous. The guy is endangering public safety by driving drunk, not by letting one rip.

Guess we all gotta watch the Coca-Cola and chili dogs from now on. God forbid we get pulled over. :rolleyes:

If you're smokin a doobie in the car maybe it's a good idea to stop at Taco Bell to mask the smell. <_<

It's called the men's room for a reason. Belching, farting and ass scratching are allowed.

Your honor, the defendant is charged with Driving under the influence and Criminally flatulent behavior.

<_<:wallbash::unsure::doh::censored:

Everything about this post had me laughing 0:)

When my father was younger, he gave me a lesson about farting at work. He told me a story about him having to let one go in the office one time. He said the brewing in his bowels was so bad, he had to run to the bathroom because he knew it was going to be gigantically loud. As he ran into the bathroom, he took a quick look under the stalls to make sure no one was there. He saw no legs and he let go a 6 pointer on the richter, followed by a long and pleasant sigh of relief. He then heard a laugh so loud coming from one of the stalls. It turns out some guy was on the pot and lifted his legs up when he heard my father come in. My father quickly ran out to save himself further embarrassment. :lol:

Looks like they were able to clear the air with him.

A West Virginia man accused of passing gas and fanning it toward a police officer no longer faces a battery charge.

Jose Cruz says West Virginia police denied his request to use the restroom.

The Kanawha County prosecutor's office requested that the charge be dropped against 34-year-old Jose Cruz.