Mcgahee is GOD

BigAL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BIB likes his coffee like he likes his men.

Hot, Strong and Black. :doh:

82003[/snapback]

Actually, I do like my coffee hot, strong and black. And no matter how hard you try to disuade or distract me, I'm still going to come up with a workable Laurie Dhu plan.

Normally I'd be excited about our game today, but you know...in a funny way...I really can't wait until tomorrow to find out what kind of weekend stevestojan had. Hopefully by the late afternoon everyone will be done discussing the Bills so we can find out the really important things: did he get robbed? meet a girl? go to a movie? take a dump?

Can't you just feel the excitement from all the anticipation? :doh:

Normally I'd be excited about our game today, but you know...in a funny way...I really can't wait until tomorrow to find out what kind of weekend stevestojan had. Hopefully by the late afternoon everyone will be done discussing the Bills so we can find out the really important things: did he get robbed? meet a girl? go to a movie? take a dump?

82048[/snapback]

A new reality show based on stevestojan?

82048[/snapback]

(OT) What's your favorite daytime cookie?