I've seen bad slates of games before, but this might take the cake:

1 PM:

DEN @ KC

HOU @ JAX

CLE @ CIN

4PM:

SD @ OAK

BUF @ STL

I don't want to come off as arrogant but man I'm finding a way to watch the Bills every week and I'm in Iraq. Not saying you aren't able to watch the Bills but there are options to watch what ever game you want. I know the NFL Sunday ticket is expensive but don't miss out on the Bills this year. This is going to be a special year. We will be talking about 2008 for years to come. If you don't want to fork out the dough for Directv tell the wife you are heading to Lowe's and stop at the local sports bar. Also, people post the illegal feeds to the games each week to watch over the net. Worst case listen over the net. Unless you have something like a wedding, funeral or something else going on there really is no excuse. Some people have 1000's of posts on this boeard and then miss games. I guess what I am saying is don't miss the Bills this year. This is the beginning of something special, mark my words. Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now.

I don't want to come off as arrogant but man I'm finding a way to watch the Bills every week and I'm in Iraq. Not saying you aren't able to watch the Bills but there are options to watch what ever game you want. I know the NFL Sunday ticket is expensive but don't miss out on the Bills this year. This is going to be a special year. We will be talking about 2008 for years to come. If you don't want to fork out the dough for Directv tell the wife you are heading to Lowe's and stop at the local sports bar. Also, people post the illegal feeds to the games each week to watch over the net. Worst case listen over the net. Unless you have something like a wedding, funeral or something else going on there really is no excuse. Some people have 1000's of posts on this boeard and then miss games. I guess what I am saying is don't miss the Bills this year. This is the beginning of something special, mark my words. Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now.

Now thats a fan :nana:

Stay safe over there, We all worship these players week in and week out but the real heros are the soldiers fighting for our freedom. Thanks for all you do, this ones on me :D

o and GO BILLS!!!!

The only palatable non-Bills game this week is Bal @ Pit, and that's borderline.

And that is on MNF.

The NFL Distribution map shows that most of the folks in the country are going to get Denver at Kansas City......Why ??

or it is Cleveland and Cincinnatti........ :nana:

Stay safe friend! We need you back in the country to help us celebrate the season in February (oh yeah...I bill-ieve).

He's right though, there are few excuses for missing a game. I remember the one week they didn't have the Bills on regional...I flipped and ordered Sunday Ticket (8 games into the season!) just so I could watch the Bills beat Jacksonville on a last minute touchdown. Best $120 I ever spent!

Stay cool dude!

BTW, are you the guy that sent a letter to the Bills for your football room? If so what did they send?

Back to the subject. This is why FF is such a great thing for the NFL and why they offer free FF on their website. I could care less about those games but I have Jay Cutler going against KC so I will probably watch that game if it's on in Rochester, if not I'm sure there's another game with guys on my FF team to watch.

Hey man....You make Bills fans especially proud.