AMAZING Don Banks article

Coach Tuesday

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...ex.html?eref=T1

And not just because of this BEST EVER quote:

"You try and temper them a bit right now,'' Schonert said. "Obviously they haven't started this well around here in a long time, and with a young team, it can get a little giddy some times. A little caught up in the hype. But this team is pretty focused, pretty level, because Dick really pounds that into them. ..." :devil:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...ex.html?eref=T1

And not just because of this BEST EVER quote:

"You try and temper them a bit right now,'' Schonert said. "Obviously they haven't started this well around here in a long time, and with a young team, it can get a little giddy some times. A little caught up in the hype. But this team is pretty focused, pretty level, because Dick really pounds that into them. ..." :devil:

The Editors must be drunk over there

The Editors must be drunk over there

Editors ... ?

During the NCAA hoops tourney, they ran a typo on the COVER. Some of the writing still rocks, but this is not the SI I remember.

I'm afraid I blue myself.

Tobias: Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time.

Michael: Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

Tobias: Butterscotch! Want a lick?

Tobias: Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time.

Michael: Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

Tobias: Butterscotch! Want a lick?

I can almost taste those leading male parts in my mouth.