Cleveland Quarterback Controversy?

/dev/null

If Quinn looked better in preseason he would be in there already. I don't think they have a lot of confidence in him right now.

He wasn't accurate @ ND. No reason to think he's learned how to pass. As for Anderson, he's apparently the '1-hit wonder' everyone -including the Browns- thought he was.

Unfortunately, the whole country gets to see them play this year WAY TOO MUCH!

"When you have a QB controversy, you don't have a QB"

He wasn't accurate @ ND. No reason to think he's learned how to pass. As for Anderson, he's apparently the '1-hit wonder' everyone -including the Browns- thought he was.

Unfortunately, the whole country gets to see them play this year WAY TOO MUCH!

"When you have a QB controversy, you don't have a QB"

If the Browns thought he was a one hit wonder, why did they give him the big deal. I was pretty sure they were playing over their heads a bit last year. If Lewis doesn't get better they will suck no matter who their QB is.

If the Browns thought he was a one hit wonder, why did they give him the big deal. I was pretty sure they were playing over their heads a bit last year. If Lewis doesn't get better they will suck no matter who their QB is.

To add to this.... If Braylon Edwards doesn't remember how to catch.

Boy, as elated as we our with our team this year, with all the high expecations they had, the Browns fans must be crushed.

If Quinn looked better in preseason he would be in there already. I don't think they have a lot of confidence in him right now.

You’re going to piss off a lot of veterans putting a 1st year guy in there after a 10win season that was driven by a good offense (even though Anderson’s play declined late).

Seems fair to give DA a shot against the first bad defense they play this year after 3 tough ones. If he stinks in Cincy it’ll be hard for anyone to argue w/ starting Quinn week 5.

If the Browns thought he was a one hit wonder, why did they give him the big deal.

Trade bait. They weren't gonna keep both long term at those prices, but they figured somebody will fork over good trade bait for one of them. The Bills once spent $50M for 2 QB's. I'm sure you remember how that turned out...

Trade bait. They weren't gonna keep both long term at those prices, but they figured somebody will fork over good trade bait for one of them. The Bills once spent $50M for 2 QB's. I'm sure you remember how that turned out...

Fergie made 440K at his peak