one minor Nit to Pick re:Jauron

Zona

First I want to say that I am as Giddy as everyone else is to be on the right side of a game winning kick, and a 3-0 start. Trent looked great in the 4th qtr. Marshawn's td in the 4th was the best 3 yard run I have EVER seen! the entire Offense was laying on top of Raiders in the endzone, it seemed! friggin amazing.

Ok- here's my Nitpick on Jauron. All the great coaches are able to evaluate talent and schemes of opposing teams, and gameplan accordingly. Jauron is the type of Coach I fear that believes "my system will prevail", and sticks with it regardless of opponents weaknesses. We all new the Raiders secondary got Torched against Denver. The Chiefs are PUTRID, so we cannot expect whomever their QB is to to beat that defense regardless. So next up is the Bills, and I was HOPING to see the type of offense we saw in the 4th qtr for the entire game. A balanced attack is nice, yes, but after it was proven to be ineffective in the first half, we could have/should have opened it up sooner. We only opened it up after there was no other choice left to us. This game could have been the blow out we all thought it could be if we had ATTACKED the Raiders with a wide-open throttle from the opening kick.

Basically, I think Jauron is a MASTER at getting the most from his players. We are prepared every week, and we fight like true Western New Yorkers in the middle of a Nor'easter! But I wish he would change his gameplans from week to week to exploit opponents. For example: If the Rams this week were starting 4 rookies in the secondary, we would come out in a two TE set and try to run 30x and throw 30x and be balanced. I would rather throw the first 30 plays of the game and be up by 35 points, then run the next 30 to run out the clock...

Great win Yesterday! Go Bills!

Ok- here's my Nitpick on Jauron. All the great coaches are able to evaluate talent and schemes of opposing teams, and gameplan accordingly. Jauron is the type of Coach I fear that believes "my system will prevail", and sticks with it regardless of opponents weaknesses. We all new the Raiders secondary got Torched against Denver. The Chiefs are PUTRID, so we cannot expect whomever their QB is to to beat that defense regardless. So next up is the Bills, and I was HOPING to see the type of offense we saw in the 4th qtr for the entire game. A balanced attack is nice, yes, but after it was proven to be ineffective in the first half, we could have/should have opened it up sooner. We only opened it up after there was no other choice left to us. This game could have been the blow out we all thought it could be if we had ATTACKED the Raiders with a wide-open throttle from the opening kick.

I agree with you fully. I was hoping that this would be the week that we'd see the offense taken off the leash. Maybe next week.