Has Schobel been MIA this year?

fbzh2

Not exactly. Your link went to the first post in this thread.

When I click it, it goes exactly to post #30; note the "entry1141807" on the end.

Does that site need a login? Because I'm getting the same:

It was a link to one of Jack's pictures (#60?).

I also tried it in an IE browser that had never been to that site before and it worked fine there as well.

I think it's just time for me to quit fooling about with links tonight. :w00t:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I click it, it goes exactly to post #30; note the "entry1141807" on the end.

It was a link to one of Jack's pictures (#60?).

I also tried it in an IE browser that had never been to that site before and it worked fine there as well.

I think it's just time for me to quit fooling about with links tonight. :w00t:

Something with that site, maybe. I found the pic you linked to, hit "copy location," and it showed up just fine ... but your link to the exact same URL still doesn't work for me. They might have disabled hotlinking?

http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Ima...501211_0_BG.jpg

So for anyone who wants to see the photo, right-click on the above link, select "copy link location," then paste it into the address field on your browser.

No, you're right. He sucks so bad that the Raiders rushed for under 100 yards while their QB completed a total of 9 passes.

Maybe next week he'll notch a sack and the announcers will mention his name. With any luck your eagle eyes will notice him then. :w00t:

Too many fantasy football types anymore, aparently. Highlight real plays are more important than good, solid defensive stops. Three straight games giving up under 100 yards rushing is a big improvement from last year's team.

Something with that site, maybe. I found the pic you linked to, hit "copy location," and it showed up just fine ... but your link to the exact same URL still doesn't work for me. They might have disabled hotlinking?

http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Ima...501211_0_BG.jpg

So for anyone who wants to see the photo, right-click on the above link, select "copy link location," then paste it into the address field on your browser.

That worked! Kudos for figuring that out.

Now that I can see the picture, it looks like Schobel benefited from the OLT falling down on that particular play.

Here's the full mic'ed up clip:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b0a65c

don't ya'll worry, Schobel will be just fine - hopefully our entire team will against the Rams!!

Man, I love those clips. Just gives an entirely different perspective. The Bills are killing Seattle and Schobel is sitting on the sideline bemoaning that "this is the longest game ever." Classic.