Great win for the Bills

ricojes

The Raiders played hard and physical! They are not as bad as a lot of people think. They have a big defensive front and gave the Bills all they could handle. They have a very good secondary, Wilson getting ejected was a huge loss for them yesterday and the Bills quickly took advantage of it. They have 2 very good RB's, McFadden is so quick and has great vision and Bush is huge. They have a QB with size and a cannon for an arm, I think Russell will be very good with more experience. I can see them going 7-9 this season and being contenders next year.

I was telling people all week to take the points, but I never bet with my heart or my money. I thought the Bills would win a close one (not that close), but I didn't think they were 9.5 points better. Some here will dismiss the win, because it was the "lowly" Raiders. But I think that was a very impressive and hard fought victory. 3-0 with 2 AFC wins, can't forget how big these conference wins are if it comes down to tie breakers.

Was it a thing of beauty? Absolutely not, but how long has it been since the Bills could win a game without bringing their "A" game? I believe they will continue to improve and gain confidence as the year goes on. This could be a very special season and the return of the Buffalo Bills as legitimate contenders for a long time to come. This was the fullest I have seen the Ralph way after the game was over in years. As a long time season ticket holder it's great to have this feeling again. Especially all the cheering as we exited the stadium. The fun and excitement is back, enjoy it Bills fans, we've suffered long enough.....GO BILLS!!!