116-29

DrDawkinstein

so far, the Rams have been outscored this season 116-29.

now i know everyone worries about a trap game with this young team, and maybe we overlook them for Arizona and the Bye week, but I just dont see it with this group of hard working, focused, young men.

im looking for a big win against this pitiful Rams squad.

now i know everyone worries about a trap game with this young team, and maybe we overlook them for Arizona and the Bye week, but I just dont see it with this group of hard working, focused, young men.

I thought the Raiders were the trap game? How many trap games can we have each week?

As people pointed out last week, the best way to beat a crappy team is to jump on them early and make them quit. And while fourth quarter comebacks are great, the Bills have been living dangerously the past two weeks. I'd really like to see them get out to a fast start next week and put the game away early. The Rams are bad enough where this shouldn't be a problem.

31-10.

That's exactly what I'm predicting too, D2...

SuperBowl-Bound BuffTown Bills --- 116

'We Lost Our Team To Phoenix So We'll Just Root For Los Angeles Instead' St. Louis Sheep- 29

19 and 0 baby!!! :ph34r:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :flirt:

As people pointed out last week, the best way to beat a crappy team is to jump on them early and make them quit. And while fourth quarter comebacks are great, the Bills have been living dangerously the past two weeks. I'd really like to see them get out to a fast start next week and put the game away early. The Rams are bad enough where this shouldn't be a problem.

31-10.

Jacksonville is no crappy team. Did you see the way they beat up Indy yesterday? Both Jones-Drew and Taylor went for over 100.

The Rams stink. Plain and simple.

I think we played out trap game. Now they know they have to come to play, and the Rams don't stand a chance.

I heard that all this previous week when the Raiders were coming to town.......

I hate the wording Trap game, cause really every game in this league matters.

i never thought the Raiders would be our trap game since:

1. theyre not a bad team, as we found out, theyre just an organizational mess

2. i didnt think we would be looking past them to... the rams

i dont think this will be the trap since we learned out lesson in the Raiders game that EVERY team needs to be taken seriously.