I'm thinking about being very spontaneous...

udonkey

I'm putting the pieces in place for a road trip to St. Louis on Saturday night with an immediate return home right after the game.

St. Louis is actually ~100 miles (round trip) closer to me from Cincinnati than if I were to make the trip to Buffalo.

This won't be the most responsible decision I've ever made, but I'm only young (well, 27 in a month) and single once, right?

Anyone else going?

I'm putting the pieces in place for a road trip to St. Louis on Saturday night with an immediate return home right after the game.

St. Louis is actually ~100 miles (round trip) closer to me from Cincinnati than if I were to make the trip to Buffalo.

This won't be the most responsible decision I've ever made, but I'm only young (well, 27 in a month) and single once, right?

Anyone else going?

To make it truly spontaneous, stop thinking about it, and just do it.

To make it truly spontaneous, stop thinking about it, and just do it. 100 miles is nothing. Go for it!

well, no...700 miles TOTAL vs 800 to Orchard Park

I can't be 100% spontaneous, unfortunately, my finances don't allow that (especially after the trip to Jacksonville last week) - I'll have to be somewhat prepared. Lining up a friend of a friend who can let me crash - if that works, next step is to find some cheap tickets (there appear to be plenty on eBay for $15/2 + $15 shipping)

well, no...700 miles TOTAL vs 800 to Orchard Park

I can't be 100% spontaneous, unfortunately, my finances don't allow that (especially after the trip to Jacksonville last week) - I'll have to be somewhat prepared. Lining up a friend of a friend who can let me crash - if that works, next step is to find some cheap tickets (there appear to be plenty on eBay for $15/2 + $15 shipping)

Yeah. i noticed and edited. Unfortunately, you caught the brain fart, before I removed the evidence.