The "That was awesome, but..." thread

Kelly the Dog

Oh, another nit-pick: Love Shonert so far and you can always choose plays you don't like, especially when they don't work, but I hated the shovel pass call, even though Lynch made an amazing play to stop, reverse his field, cut back, and get the first down. That was a stupid play and rarely works.

Oh, another nit-pick: Love Shonert so far and you can always choose plays you don't like, especially when they don't work, but I hated the shovel pass call, even though Lynch made an amazing play to stop, reverse his field, cut back, and get the first down. That was a stupid play and rarely works.

I dug it.

Turk is 1000% times better than what we've seen the past few years, and he's still raw. I expect him, and the team, to improve. I thought he went into a little shell, in this game. But, he deserves a pat on the back, as he was as essential as Trent, Reed, etc, in the comeback.

I forgot about that. I was screaming at the TV for them to just run a play. They had two chances at it and it cost them 20+ yards I think. That was poorly done, too. Good call.

God that made me sick. My son and I were screaming at the TV as well. Nonetheless, I thought Edwards was just a stud in the 4th quarter. He put every pass exactly where it needed to be. He never panicked, and looked confident with every pass. The TD to Roscoe when he was getting creamed by number 90. That was a HUGE play!! BIG TIME. When we got the ball back down 23-21, you knew he would get the job done. He absolutely knows how to play the QB position. He just gets "it". We are in for a fantastic year, if we avoid major injuries. This is our division to lose right now people.