Game synopsis please

Beerball

Parent's weekend, so I visited the birthplace of Buddy Holly. Saw the Minutemen dismantled on Saturday. Missed the entire Bills game driving back home.

So, what did I miss? We're 3-0 right?

The Raiders showed up to play and played good football for 54 minutes and should be commended.

The Bills were down 9 points with 6 minutes to go, Trent Edwards saved the day with 2 heroic drives to win the game.

Parent's weekend, so I visited the birthplace of Buddy Holly. Saw the Minutemen dismantled on Saturday. Missed the entire Bills game driving back home.

So, what did I miss? We're 3-0 right?

We Won :thumbsup:

We came out flat, raiders got great field possession \. Edwards led us on a great 4th qtr drive, raiders score on a big play slant and we come back on two more drives to win on last play of the game

No, I want the TBD version, not the sanitized one. I don't know if I have the guts to read through the game thread though.

NFL network better replay this game cause my daughter was supposed to tape it for me but she had technical difficulties. Sorry I missed the game. Happy as heck that they won.

No, I want the TBD version, not the sanitized one. I don't know if I have the guts to read through the game thread though.

NFL network better replay this game cause my daughter was supposed to tape it for me but she had technical difficulties. Sorry I missed the game. Happy as heck that they won.

Apparently Whitner sucks. Trent is the man, although many un-named posters still pine away for JP to start. Peters blows. Kelsay rocks. Evans is below average. What else..... oh yeah, the refs hate us.

Apparently Whitner sucks. Trent is the man, although many un-named posters still pine away for JP to start. Peters blows. Kelsay rocks. Evans is below average. What else..... oh yeah, the refs hate us.

:thumbsup: You forgot Reed. Good job, otherwise!

:lol: You forgot Reed. Good job, otherwise!

DOH. :thumbsup: I sure did. I've avoided that thread because I wasn't in the mood to read anything negative immediately after the game. Then the Whitner bashing started, but that one's kinda funny in a twisted sort of way.

oh yeah, the refs hate us.

You forgot to mention that if a receiver has the ball, and the defensive player grabs it while the offensive player is on the ground, being hit by the defensive player, that the defensive player gets the INT.