OK..the question..

Tcali

What the hell was with our O line in the first half???

We were getting slaughtered. It wasn't until TE got a sec to throw that things started happening.

-And I'll give some credit to Schonert for finally calling some draws and screens to get their D line on its heels.

We were getting slaughtered. It wasn't until TE got a sec to throw that things started happening.

-And I'll give some credit to Schonert for finally calling some draws and screens to get their D line on its heels.

Looks like we finally wore their defense down in the fourth quarter.

it just seemed like one of those games...perhaps the Bills thought they were so good they could just step out there and win, but the Raiders came with a fierce D...

What a freaking win....following that win from last week, these are the type of games that turn the fates of franchises...

Anyone who even thinks he deserves big money should remember these 1st 2 games. The guy sucked bad today.

Anyone who thinks he should be amazing right now should remember these ARE HIS 1st 2 GAMES. Yes, he held out, and yes he shouldn't have but he will find his form soon.

And before posting retarded comments, you might want to watch his protection for the last three TE drives. No one got close to Edwards because of how well the line held up INCLUDING Peters.

What the hell was up with the rest of the team for the first 53 minutes of the game? They looked like they were lost from the opening kickoff. Dropped passes, penalties, no run or pass blocking and on and on. I've gotta say that Edwards is starting to remind me of Kelly's refusal to lose, attitude. I hope these 4th quarter comebacks don't get to be a regular thing, but so far, Edwards sure seems to be the guy you want in there when you need one. One very cool dude under fire.

The Raiders went to prevent defense and Edwards tore it apart. The Raiders stopped blitzing.

i don't think they slowed down the blitz at all.......they defiantly ran some on the last two drives......difference was trent was unloading much quicker and the OL was picking it up better........the bills also moved to more max protect packages, which is why so many balls went to the WR's late

Anyone who thinks he should be amazing right now should remember these ARE HIS 1st 2 GAMES. Yes, he held out, and yes he shouldn't have but he will find his form soon.

And before posting retarded comments, you might want to watch his protection for the last three TE drives. No one got close to Edwards because of how well the line held up INCLUDING Peters.

well peters used a good strategy...he let the guy blow by him so many times so he would be winded in the 4th

I dont think actuall think that. But youd hope after his little holdout silent treatment, he'd show up and dominate like a pro bowler should