Kiffin might be lucky

BuffaloBud

It would be a mistake the fire Kiffen - his team came out and played above their heads on the road. If you fire the guy after that you're going to lose your team.

Al Davis stopped caring long ago about winning games...the only thing he cares about now is winning stupid, grade-school personal battles with people in his organization and to show everyone how much he power he has and how he can control everyone...

Kiffin will be fired and it might not wait until Monday...

When a guy makes sure a story that was disparaging about Kiffin is distributed in his locker room so the players and the media members can see, you know you have a very dysfunctional situation.

i really don't think kiffin is all that bothered - it's obvious he is dying to get fired......he gets paid for the next two years if davis gives him the boot and obviously he doesn't want to be there (who would with the way davis acts).........it's a staredown, and i think kiffin is about to win

i really don't think kiffin is all that bothered - it's obvious he is dying to get fired......he gets paid for the next two years if davis gives him the boot and obviously he doesn't want to be there (who would with the way davis acts).........it's a staredown, and i think kiffin is about to win

The Yahoo article about this whole thing had a source who was a friend of Kiffin that told the reporter "He is scared that he is going to have stay the whole year, not that he is going to get fired..."

I dont blame Kiffen for not stopping the clock.....our kicker had already missed a field goal.

His defense didn't come up for him at the end.......

That's crazy reasoning. The Raiders should have used their time outs. That was horrible coaching.

That's crazy reasoning. The Raiders should have used their time outs. That was horrible coaching.

Agreed - it was clear we were going to let the clock run from about 1:30 or so. They could have gotten the ball back with at least 30 seconds, if not more.

Agreed - it was clear we were going to let the clock run from about 1:30 or so. They could have gotten the ball back with at least 30 seconds, if not more.

and when you have janikowski on the sideline, you can't just let the bills wind the clock. That last series was a total embarrassing for the raiders, not for the fact that the bills shredded them, but for the fact that it was the worst clock management i've ever seen.

If I was the owner of a team who's coach allowed the other team to run the ball down our throats while running the clock down, and my coach didn't stop the clock with any of his 2 timeouts to give us a chance at getting the ball back, or seem to even give a schit that we were about to lose after working that hard all game, I'd have fired him before he could even walk back to the lockerroom.