Sirius pre-game...

Heitz

Now THAT'S what i like to hear!

He said that there's no way this is a trap game for the Bills. Said that Jauron will have the team focused. No way Marshawn takes playing Oakland lightly. And no way the D does. All in all a good outlook for the Bills...

GO BILLS!

Scares me every week.

The Bills could be winning 63-7 with 2:11 left in the game and my pants will still be full of nervous poo.

No doubt. I'm worried until that final second ticks off - regardless of the score. The Bills are have invented some of the greatest ways to lose over the last few years that I've ever seen; no way I can sit easily until I see the final score is posted.

For once I'm feeling pretty confident! I think that Jauron will have the boys ready to play, the crowd will be rocking, Bruuuuuce and Marv are in the house - I only wish I were there.

I say we win by 14.

GO BILLS!

Off to the bar, talk to ya'll later...

Now THAT'S what i like to hear!

He said that there's no way this is a trap game for the Bills. Said that Jauron will have the team focused. No way Marshawn takes playing Oakland lightly. And no way the D does. All in all a good outlook for the Bills...

GO BILLS!

shows you what Schein knows

by the way this kind of game is described as a letdown game, not a trap game....a trap game is when you have a big opponent coming up that you are looking ahead to, I dont think the Bills were looking ahead to the Rams