Do I really have to root against Marshawn Today?

Steely Dan

Bills Players against your fantasy team  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you root for?

• I root for my FF team no matter what.
    • I root for the Bills to win but hope the FF guy has a bad game.
    • I could care less about my FF team I want all the Bills to kick butt!
    • I want all of the Bills to do well but it kills me a little to see the guys I'm playing against do well.

I'd love to see the Bills take a huge lead and run Marshawn to chew up the clock but the guy I'm playing in my FFL has Lynch on his team. I'd prefer a Bills win and my team to win but it does cause a little conflict in my noggin. Maybe Lynch could take a vacation day and they could have Freddie do the bulk of the work. Also, let's see what that Omon kid has in him! :bag:

I never start guys I have against Buffalo because that's too hard to watch. I picked up Leodis this week because he'll be the return man so that makes it fun to watch when he's on the field!! :beer:

I could care less about my FF team I want all the Bills to kick butt!

Anyone responding otherwise, please check your Bills fan card at the door and don't let it your arse on the way out

When you're playing a particularly good friend who you want to crush for bragging rights, like I am today, I think it's ok to root for them but have a little piece of you be bummed out.

Anyone responding otherwise, please check your Bills fan card at the door and don't let it your arse on the way out

Alright, I'll step forward. I just voted: I root for the Bills to win but hope the FF guy has a bad game.

I just realized I probably interpretted that differently than the rest of you. I thought "the FF guy" meant my FF opponent i.e. Hope the Bills win, it's just not enough for FF guy to win the day.

Th following is what I'd want, in the following order:

Bills win

FF Opponent to see that he was wise to select Bills for his team

Win FF Game

Crush my FF Opponent

/dev/null for the win.

The thread should have been closed after this post.