Liberal Radio DJ: Palin Should Be "Gang Raped" In NYC!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever this person's political persuasion it's a pretty disgusting statement. Unfortunately that's what politics has disintegrated into. Name-calling and outright viciousness.

I do, though, have yet to see any reports of Democrats raising money for their party with offensive materials about the opposition though - such as $3 bills with anti-Muslim slogans depicting the candidate as a terrorist, or boxes of waffle mix with him as "Aunt Jemima". Swift-boating, whisper campaigns etc - these are things that the GOP initiated and excel at. Every now and then someone on the other side is going to fly off the handle because they're sick of it. I don't like it but I can certainly understand it.

Sarah Palin is a liar, and a law-breaker. But no-one deserves to be gang-raped.

Nor to have aspersions of committing incest cast at them either. Lots of class. Lots. This isn't politics, it's insanity.

Whatever this person's political persuasion it's a pretty disgusting statement. Unfortunately that's what politics has disintegrated into. Name-calling and outright viciousness.

I do, though, have yet to see any reports of Democrats raising money for their party with offensive materials about the opposition though - such as $3 bills with anti-Muslim slogans depicting the candidate as a terrorist, or boxes of waffle mix with him as "Aunt Jemima". Swift-boating, whisper campaigns etc - these are things that the GOP initiated and excel at. Every now and then someone on the other side is going to fly off the handle because they're sick of it. I don't like it but I can certainly understand it.

Sarah Palin is a liar, and a law-breaker. But no-one deserves to be gang-raped.

LOL

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/194057.php