Liberal Radio DJ: Palin Should Be "Gang Raped" In NYC!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/09/..._warning-2.html

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin

BY TRACY MILLER

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, September 19th 2008, 12:58 PM

Sandra Bernhard Walker/Getty/Getty Images

Sandra Bernhard

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

"Women deserve better," she continued. "I certainly wish Governor Palin no harm. I'd just like her to explain to me how she can hold such outrageous views - and then go back to Alaska."

The controversial comedian targets Palin as part of her "Without You I'm Nothing" stage show this month at Washington, D.C.'s Theater J.

"Now you've got Uncle women like Sarah Palin who jumps in this s*** and points her fingers at other women," Bernhard says, before launching into the several minutes' long diatribe against Palin, calling her a "turncoat b***".

"Call the s*** in and tell them what I said tonight," she says, to laughs and cheers from the audience.

Bernhard isn't the only celeb to speak out against Palin. Pamela Anderson, Lindsay Lohan, Matt Damon and Pink have all expressed their disdain for the Alaskan Governor.

Damon called her candidacy "a really scary thing," telling CBS News, "I think the pick was made for political purposes, but in terms of governance it's a disaster."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A liberal radio DJ whom supports Barack Obama advocating that Republican VP Nominee Sarah Palin be "gang raped" by black men in New York City is somehow funny. Interesting.

Just what do you think is going through the minds of the Obama campaign right now? Just what do you think will go through the minds of swing state voters when they see (more of) this endless garbage? If you think this is a trivial matter, you're probably wrong.

A liberal radio DJ whom supports Barack Obama advocating that Republican VP Nominee Sarah Palin be "gang raped" by black men in New York City is somehow funny. Interesting.

Just what do you think is going through the minds of the Obama campaign right now? Just what do you think will go through the minds of swing state voters when they see (more of) this endless garbage? If you think this is a trivial matter, you're probably wrong.

Yeah, why wouldn't Palin be gang-raped by a bunch of white guys? What's SB suggesting by injecting "black" into the conversation? --- Are all black men rapists? Are only black men rapists? Typical elitist bs, and if this c-nt only knew how little her opinion matters. Keep telling yourself how you're a compassionate, caring person who cares about black people while your words stab them in the back by propagating the stereotype, Sandra.

And then what about the option that Palin would smoke them all Dirty Harry style in self-defense with her S&W? :wallbash::censored:

To all celebrities, I'm not demanding that you shut up about politics. But, Christ, you people look like absolute retards and you offend at least half of your possible customer base when you spew your various and sundry viewpoints.

It's easy to gang rape someone, but it's especially easy when that someone is disabled, according to the very un-Patrtiotic Rep. Rangel.

I say un-Patrtiotic because, well, since paying more taxes, according to Biden, is patriotic, one has to wonder how un-patriotic Rangel is.

He's probably trying to make up to Obama for going with Hillary.

But hey...enough of that. Let's spend more time going after Palin. :thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Maroons running scared.

What's SB suggesting? --- Are all black men rapists? Are only black men rapists?

I honestly didn't see it that way. So, Sandra Bernhard not only wants VP nominee Sarah Palin to be GANG-RAPED when Palin visits New York City, but the GANG-RAPISTS need to be Black.

I guess she says that there's two things swing state voters need to fear! And she's an Obama supporter?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/09/..._warning-2.html

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin

BY TRACY MILLER

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, September 19th 2008, 12:58 PM

Sandra Bernhard Walker/Getty/Getty Images

Sandra Bernhard

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

"Women deserve better," she continued. "I certainly wish Governor Palin no harm. I'd just like her to explain to me how she can hold such outrageous views - and then go back to Alaska."

The controversial comedian targets Palin as part of her "Without You I'm Nothing" stage show this month at Washington, D.C.'s Theater J.

"Now you've got Uncle women like Sarah Palin who jumps in this s*** and points her fingers at other women," Bernhard says, before launching into the several minutes' long diatribe against Palin, calling her a "turncoat b***".

"Call the s*** in and tell them what I said tonight," she says, to laughs and cheers from the audience.

Bernhard isn't the only celeb to speak out against Palin. Pamela Anderson, Lindsay Lohan, Matt Damon and Pink have all expressed their disdain for the Alaskan Governor.

Damon called her candidacy "a really scary thing," telling CBS News, "I think the pick was made for political purposes, but in terms of governance it's a disaster."

There is nothing liberal or for that matter conservative christian about this statement. Idiots who makes statements like this should be banned from all media.... disgusting.

There is nothing liberal or for that matter conservative christian about this statement. Idiots who makes statements like this should be banned from all media.... disgusting.

My sense is that she's a liberal who overtly hates Sarah Palin and covertly hates black men. Am I wrong? I saw a poll recently where up to 35% of Democrats have reservations regarding Obama because of his race. I wonder if she's part of them.

My sense is that she's a liberal who overtly hates Sarah Palin and covertly hates black men. Am I wrong? I saw a poll recently where up to 35% of Democrats have reservations regarding Obama because of his race. I wonder if she's part of them.

What Democrats really think of Barack Obama.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-gener...oll.Obama.Race/

Whatever this person's political persuasion it's a pretty disgusting statement. Unfortunately that's what politics has disintegrated into. Name-calling and outright viciousness.

I do, though, have yet to see any reports of Democrats raising money for their party with offensive materials about the opposition though - such as $3 bills with anti-Muslim slogans depicting the candidate as a terrorist, or boxes of waffle mix with him as "Aunt Jemima". Swift-boating, whisper campaigns etc - these are things that the GOP initiated and excel at. Every now and then someone on the other side is going to fly off the handle because they're sick of it. I don't like it but I can certainly understand it.

Sarah Palin is a liar, and a law-breaker. But no-one deserves to be gang-raped.

Whatever this person's political persuasion it's a pretty disgusting statement. Unfortunately that's what politics has disintegrated into. Name-calling and outright viciousness.

I do, though, have yet to see any reports of Democrats raising money for their party with offensive materials about the opposition though - such as $3 bills with anti-Muslim slogans depicting the candidate as a terrorist, or boxes of waffle mix with him as "Aunt Jemima". Swift-boating, whisper campaigns etc - these are things that the GOP initiated and excel at. Every now and then someone on the other side is going to fly off the handle because they're sick of it. I don't like it but I can certainly understand it.

Sarah Palin is a liar, and a law-breaker. But no-one deserves to be gang-raped.

Ol' Nozzlenut, keeping up the hypocrisy one post at a time.