More Props

I was listening on the radio tonight to Michael somebody (couldn't catch the last name) from SI. He was asked who his surprise teams are. He named BILL'S, Eagles, and Arizona. He then put Denver right behind them.

It's a long shot, but you never know. We can only hope Trent Edwards is the real deal.

I think we are one or two players away from being really good . Shiet, this is going to be a great year!!!

Guest dog14787
I was listening on the radio tonight to Michael somebody (couldn't catch the last name) from SI. He was asked who his surprise teams are. He named BILL'S, Eagles, and Arizona. He then put Denver right behind them.

2 wins is great, but can we string together 4 or 5 and can we beat the teams we should beat, especially at home.

Used to be a time when home field advantage really meant somethng in Buffalo , its a good weekend to have old school back in the house to remind us of how it used to be. :wallbash:

2 wins is great, but can we string together 4 or 5 and can we beat the teams we should beat, especially at home.

Used to be a time when home field advantage really meant somethng in Buffalo , its a good weekend to have old school back in the house to remind us of how it used to be. :thumbsup:

AMEN! I can't wait to rock the house tomorrow afternoon!!!!!! I want my voice gone until next Wed! :lol: