Madden Simulation Disses Bills

john

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simul.../nfl?id=3595361

Madden thinks the Bills are gonna get destroyed by the Raiders. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this. Usually I find these simulations to be some what accurate but this time I think Madden has had one too many bloomin onions.

Madden is an idiot... Let me clarify

Madden is an idiot...

Some talking heads last week said that with Madden NFL the JAGS defeated the Bills 9 straight games.

Madden thinks the Bills are gonna get destroyed by the Raiders. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this. Usually I find these simulations to be some what accurate but this time I think Madden has had one too many bloomin onions.

First of all were not even wearing our throwbacks, so legit could it be?

PTR

It's a video game and biased. I have Madden 09 and the Raiders were harder to beat then the Jags for me. I crushed the Jags 34-3 or something. When i played the raiders i won on a last 2nd field goal. I don't think i played any different. It was just harder.

Look at the stats for that game - the Bills outgained the Raiders through the air and on the ground, and still lost 34-13? McFadden was held to 28 yards, and the whole team averaged about 3 yards per play (compared to over six for the Bills). And, had Janikowski not missed two field goals, we would have given up 40 points?

It's a video game - did it just get stuck on "fumble" at the end of every Bills' play?

If anyone has played the Madden video game series as long as I have you have come to one conclusion...... No matter how bad they are in real life the Raiders are always a powerhouse in Madden. That was John Maddens team so im sure something was done to make sure they were always good.....in the 08 version of the game my buddy would play as Oakland and torch me with freaking Johnny Lee Higgins yes I could stop Randy Moss and TO....

OMG That's funny! 18/36 for 200+ yards and 2 td's from Jamarcus Russell? Does Madden realize that he only completed like 7 passes last week against KC!?! :censored::wallbash:

Guest dog14787
If anyone has played the Madden video game series as long as I have you have come to one conclusion...... No matter how bad they are in real life the Raiders are always a powerhouse in Madden. That was John Maddens team so im sure something was done to make sure they were always good.....in the 08 version of the game my buddy would play as Oakland and torch me with freaking Johnny Lee Higgins yes I could stop Randy Moss and TO....

I'm sure that has allot to do with it.

mumble mumble mumble -something incoherent- mumble mumble mumble -something else incoherent- mumble mumble mumble Turducken mumble mumble mumble

mumble mumble mumble -dance with the one that brung ya- mumble mumble mumble -something else incoherent- mumble mumble mumble Turducken mumble mumble mumble :wallbash:

mumble mumble mumble -dance with the one that brung ya- mumble mumble mumble -something else incoherent- mumble mumble mumble Turducken mumble mumble mumble :thumbsup:

mumble mumble... right there... BOOM.... mumble mumble... sorry about that Al, I'll open a window... mumble mumble... too much Turducken.... mumble