Buffalo vs. Oakland

Got_Wood

Top 5 stories...

1. Bills run defense: will the additions of Stroud and Mitchell, and the return of Poz help this defense continue stuffing opposing running backs? This is a big test this weekend.

2. Donte Whitner vs. Michael Huff: who was the better first round pick?

3. Langston Walker: will he show the Raiders that they made a big mistake in letting him go?

4. Marshawn Lynch: will he step up this game and run for over 100 yards, and show the league what a dynamic running back he really is?

5. Trent Edwards: will he continue his success and excellent decision making week after week? Is he finally the quarterback we have been waiting for?

This game is going to answer a lot of questions for us. I can't wait until Sunday!!!

I am with you except for #2, who really cares about Huff. We got our guy in Whitner and I think that most fans here would say that he is panning out alright. Huff hasn't really ever shown much to make you want him.

Disagree, I'd love to see Whitner make a huge statement on Sunday. I would bet it will be mentioned somtime during the game and possibly on the pre-game shows.

Disagree, I'd love to see Whitner make a huge statement on Sunday. I would bet it will be mentioned somtime during the game and possibly on the pre-game shows.

I agree. Whitner can show us all why he was the top safety in that draft with a big performance this week. I can't wait to see how fired up this defense is going to be.