It's That Time Of Year Again!

WWVaBeach

You know, I'll never forget that 9/19 is talk like a pirate day. Two years ago on this day I remember someone mentioning it during lunch. That evening while driving home from work I was hit without warning by a F-150. I was blinded in one eye and have a bad scar on my face to show from it. As you can imagine I was pretty upset and scared by the ordeal, but I do remember thinking during the ambulance ride that it was national talk like a pirate day and now I was going to look like one! And no I don't wear an eye patch, but I probably should. :(

You know, I'll never forget that 9/19 is talk like a pirate day. Two years ago on this day I remember someone mentioning it during lunch. That evening while driving home from work I was hit without warning by a F-150. I was blinded in one eye and have a bad scar on my face to show from it. As you can imagine I was pretty upset and scared by the ordeal, but I do remember thinking during the ambulance ride that it was national talk like a pirate day and now I was going to look like one! And no I don't wear an eye patch, but I probably should. :(

Ahoy, wow man that really sucks. But like you said you look like a pirate now, argh! How cool is that? :devil: