New PUPPY!!

DrDawkinstein

so while i was back in buffalo 2 weekends ago for the Bills opener, my girlfriend went out and fell in love behind my back...

with a 2.5 month old pug puppy!!

now, pugs arent my first choice of dog. i like bigger dogs. but we do live in an apartment so the smaller dog will work better.

without further adieu..

Penelope!

The

Pug!

edit: btw, in this case lamp stands for Look At My Puppy! :thumbsup:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, hold up...she bought a dog while you were out of town? Damn, son...I see who runs the household. :thumbsup:

I kid....cute dog and good name. I can't wait until we get out of this apartment so I can get a dog. I love our cat to death, but she is, after all, a cat, and therefore a self-centered, self-serving @sshole of an animal.

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart dogs.

Here's our young adult dog (well, really my gf's, but she's taken a liking to me too).

pretty girl! yeah, we had talked about getting a dog for a little while (actually, she begged i kept saying no, lol). then i made the mistake of saying she could start looking while i was gone. that didnt take long... :thumbsup:

Yo, hold up...she bought a dog while you were out of town? Damn, son...I see who runs the household. :thumbsup:

I kid....cute dog and good name. I can't wait until we get out of this apartment so I can get a dog. I love our cat to death, but she is, after all, a cat, and therefore a self-centered, self-serving @sshole of an animal.

haha indeed! so it would seem... but i had been denying her for months. i had a feeling that the second i gave her a little rope, she was going to think she was a cowboy. and sure enough.

i wont lie, it caused almost an entire week of bad fighting. i was furious. but now im in love with the little thing.

pretty girl! yeah, we had talked about getting a dog for a little while (actually, she begged i kept saying no, lol). then i made the mistake of saying she could start looking while i was gone. that didnt take long... :thumbsup:

its ok though. dogs are great for giving blumpkins.

My wife got a 6 week old beagle puppy for a graduation present in may. Needless to say, her dog is now my dog and she's a wonderful almost 7 month old now and I love her more than anything in the world at this point.

yeah, i JUST came around on this dog, basically today. last week was no good. then my girl had to go out of town and she left us alone. and then today was torture when i had to leave the house and not be with the puppy.... oh well. even the best of us fall sooner or later :thumbsup:

so while i was back in buffalo 2 weekends ago for the Bills opener, my girlfriend went out and fell in love behind my back...

with a 2.5 month old pug puppy!!

now, pugs arent my first choice of dog. i like bigger dogs. but we do live in an apartment so the smaller dog will work better.

without further adieu..

Penelope!

The

Pug!

edit: btw, in this case lamp stands for Look At My Puppy! :(

Damn Doc, they say dogs look like their owners.

My wife and I got a pug puppy about 1 year ago to the day and love it. I'm in the same situation, in that I like bigger dogs, but we're in an apt. They're really good dogs that are VERY loyal to you. But when I say "loyal", I'm telling you to be sure to teach it to sleep in a crate. Otherwise you and your girl won't get much alone time.

Doc, since it's a pug you should have named it ilist or nacious. Very cute though. It's hard not to fall in love with them.

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart dogs.

Here's our young adult dog (well, really my gf's, but she's taken a liking to me too).

Cute!!

its ok though. dogs are great for giving blumpkins.

You are a sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick man!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::sick::sick:

I posted this over on Sabrespace but this thread makes me feel obligated:

Introducing -

Fenway!

Stealthy pup...

Showing my boy who's boss...

:(:devil:

Fenway? I thought you were a Yanks fan. :lol:

I'm not a pug fan either, but it's not a cat, so good for you. Inkman's dog defintely wins this not very competitive cutest puppy contest though.

Up yours. Cats rule!!!!

Cute pup, what is it?

Looks like a black Lab.