Jonas Jennings

Back in the day when he played for the Bills, the inside word (YOU DOUBT MY SOURCES?) was he would never play hurt, which P.O. other O-line man. And what's up with story #2 on the left side of your link Drum Circle at the Farmer market?? Complaints about mary jane sales and unskilled drum playing!!!!

Even TD saw this one coming from a mile away and given our OL was so bad and they missed so badly on the Mike Williams choice they had lots of reasons to try to hide their heads in the sand and re-sign JJ.

The facts simply were he never started all 16 games any year he was here (a feat achieved by 4 of 5 Bills OL players last year and the one who didn't is probably the most talented OL player on the team Peters).

In his final season here he did answer the bell 14 times but given that some of those were after he was knocked out of several games with a variety of injuries he was only able to play the complete game 75% of the time.

JJ defines injury prone even more that RJ as his maladies were too a number of different joints and body parts as he suffered ankle, shoulder, and post concussion effects that cost him PT.

I found it outrageous that SF was willing to plunk down $12 million for him and he clearly was one of the best non-signings we ever did.

With all of the money he makes.. bad for him is the last thing you should feel.

True Jonas wasn't a bad guy.....but its hard to feel sorry for a guy with ...uhmmm...probbly 25 million socked away.

Just can't get too teary.

I didn't say I felt bad for his bank account. :(

There is a WHOLE lot more to life, and happiness, than money.