How'bout them Red Sux fans!!

erynthered

he i'm a real Red Sox fan!!! When i check the scores each morning i first check the Yanks'one, and if they have not lost, the night can still be saved by a Red Sox win!

And I'm a real Yankees fan. Both of our teams are $ hungry, spend too much, and overcharge for tickets and have alienated the average fan for the most part.

Get used to it. YOU are with us now.

I will admit that our sports nut jobs here pale in comparison to the kickball hooligans in Europe.

No s#it. South American fans get pretty crazed, too.

USA home of the civil, Idiot Fan!

I live in NH and I was happy for Red Sox fans in 2004. Now I wish all the local teams would suck again so the inflated egos of their fans would die down some. What is it about winning a bunch of titles in 3 different sports that makes you think the world owes you everything?

PTR

Well you oughta know. Look who had the 8th-best record in the American League just two years ago.

Final 2006 Standings

Of course the last time we missed the playoffs, you were probably a Blue Jays fan.

hou that's nasty!! the 2006 standings !!! LOL!!

And for your information i've suffered enough time as a Red Sox fan to proudly claim i've been a RS Sox since the day i've learned the rules of baseball back in 1988.