Is JP better than Tavaris Jackson or Gus Frerotte?

Steely Dan

I think Hamdan could handle it and they won't get jack for JP at the end of the year. If the Bills could get a third rounder for him it's worth it in my opinion.

Even if I don't think he's very good, JP with 30 NFL starts is a much better fit to beat teams like the Browns, Chiefs, 49ers, Dolphins & Jets, the teams we play in weeks 11-15, than Hamdan who has never started an NFL game. JP is an insurance policy worth more than a 2nd day pick-the best he would yield. If Brett Favre's trade started at a conditional 4, nobody is giving the Bills a 3rd for about 80% of one season of JP. If JP was signed for 3 more years, then they'd have a better shot at your pipe dream.

That's next year...some of us are focused on winning THIS year

What I'm saying is that if they expect Hamdan to do it next year why not this year and pick up an extra 3rd that could be used possibly on a backup QB?

The Bills are going to be a better team next year than this year and it will be a lot more important to have a good backup then.

What I'm saying is that if they expect Hamdan to do it next year why not this year and pick up an extra 3rd that could be used possibly on a backup QB?

The Bills are going to be a better team next year than this year and it will be a lot more important to have a good backup then.

sounds like you're giving up on this year to me

and we don't know that they expect Gibran to do it next year. Maybe they'll re-sign JP after all...maybe they'll pick up a vet...maybe they'll draft someone

Who's going to be the backup next year? I believe it will be Hamdan and a rookie. He's gonna play eventually anyway.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAMDAN LIKE HE'S EVER GOING TO SEE A LIVE SNAP.

Sorry to bring you back to reality from you're messed up dreamworld...Hamdan is on the team for pure emergency purposes. Contrary to your little hypothetical maze you've constructed, JP is on the team this season and will fill the back-up role well. When (NEXT SEASON) he is no longer with us, I will put money on it that we get a veteran or someone with actual reliability (That means not playing solely against third stringers in 4 preseason games a year). Sorry but you actually sound crazy when you try and talk football and think we're actually going to rely on an NFL Europa player some day.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAMDAN LIKE HE'S EVER GOING TO SEE A LIVE SNAP.

Sorry to bring you back to reality from you're messed up dreamworld...Hamdan is on the team for pure emergency purposes. Contrary to your little hypothetical maze you've constructed, JP is on the team this season and will fill the back-up role well. When (NEXT SEASON) he is no longer with us, I will put money on it that we get a veteran or someone with actual reliability (That means not playing solely against third stringers in 4 preseason games a year). Sorry but you actually sound crazy when you try and talk football and think we're actually going to rely on an NFL Europa player some day.

Fred Jackson played two seasons with the Sioux City Bandits of the United Indoor Football League. :pirate:

Cut Freddie Jackson!!! :pirate:

It doesn't matter where a guy comes from it's just a matter of can he play. Hamdan doesn't look great but no backup QB really does. He didn't look bad in pre-season. If where a player comes from really matters then Kurt Warner must really suck!

All I've said is I think it would be worth a third rounder. Anything less and keep him.

No, you also said you think we're fine with Hamdan, and I have adamantly denied that, and instead you picked one line and couldn't even contradict me well enough than to protest to remove our diamond in the rough Coe College graduate tailback. I think you're right about a third round pick, but sadly we obviously couldn't get that for him, or else they would have ditched him this year when we he wanted out.

Generally speaking, Minnesota is a pretty spiffy place and they have probably already cleaned up the city after the Republican convention. Ergo, JP would be useless to them.

Plus, they play in a dome which renders gloves mute. Thus, no Trent.

Additionally, 73.4% of porcelain dolls believe JP will have to play at least a few games for us this year.

We could possibly trade them Hamdan.

No, you also said you think we're fine with Hamdan, and I have adamantly denied that, and instead you picked one line and couldn't even contradict me well enough than to protest to remove our diamond in the rough Coe College graduate tailback. I think you're right about a third round pick, but sadly we obviously couldn't get that for him, or else they would have ditched him this year when we he wanted out.

I quoted something from your post and responded to it. I said the Bills would be fine with Hamdan if they got a third rounder for Losman. Do I say give Losman away? No. Would you trade Losman for a 1st rounder?

Generally speaking, Minnesota is a pretty spiffy place and they have probably already cleaned up the city after the Republican convention. Erego, JP would be useless to them.

Plus, they play in a dome which renders gloves mute. Thus, no Trent.

Additionally, 73.4% of porcelain dolls believe JP will have to play at least a few games for us this year.

We could possibly trade them Hamdan.

:pirate:

I quoted something from your post and responded to it. I said the Bills would be fine with Hamdan if they got a third rounder for Losman. Do I say give Losman away? No. Would you trade Losman for a 1st rounder?

If you think we might be able to get a 3rd rounder, what makes you so sure we can get a first rounder? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Here's a hint about the draft The Dean: lower numbered rounds are better. :pirate::pirate::death:

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything...but I don't actually understand what you're saying anymore. I was well aware that you wanted to trade Losman, I'm pretty sure that's the point of the thread, which I'm now leaving thanks to your inability to defend yourself or even support your own previous posts.

I think it would be a good trade for both teams to have Losman traded to Minnesota. :pirate:

I think Hamdan could handle it and they won't get jack for JP at the end of the year. If the Bills could get a third rounder for him it's worth it in my opinion.

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything...but I don't actually understand what you're saying anymore. I was well aware that you wanted to trade Losman, I'm pretty sure that's the point of the thread, which I'm now leaving thanks to your inability to defend yourself or even support your own previous posts.

Read the quotes above your do you get it? What I'm saying is that if Buffalo can get third rounder for JP it would be a good deal for them and for Minnesota.

Would anyone here trade JP to Minnesota for a 1st round pick?