Sarah Palin Email: LOL

Chilly

What the hell is with this argument? Journalists didn't hack into the account, the Obama campaign didn't hack into the account, some random btard did who isn't affiliated with anyone.

Talk about straw men.

How do you know this? Would you expect them to stick a big "this illegal crime brought to you by Students for Obama, paid for by Obama '08" banner up?

If the shoe was on the other foot I have no doubt everybody would be blaming Karl Rove.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know this? Would you expect them to stick a big "this illegal crime brought to you by Students for Obama, paid for by Obama '08" banner up?

If the shoe was on the other foot I have no doubt everybody would be blaming Karl Rove.

Not a fan of 4chan, eh?

Fools!!

Can't you see that Rove did do this! And of course everyone things the evil liberals were behind it!

Brilliant move! :thumbsup:

What crime did Palin commit? So far the "shes usuing private email for work" thing doesnt have any traction.

Yeah, no traction at all, since that personal email account had, according to the Gawker post:

* The emails to Ivy Frye, a Palin aide who's mentioned in the earlier email stories specifically wondering how best to hide her correspondence with the governor.

Yeah, no traction at all, since that personal email account had, according to the Gawker post:

Thats not "State Business" being conducted. The "charge" she would face is that if she was conducting actual state business....carrying out her job responsibilities.....in the private account. So far, there is no evidence of that.

Thats not "State Business" being conducted. The "charge" she would face is that if she was conducting actual state business....carrying out her job responsibilities.....in the private account. So far, there is no evidence of that.

Notice how I responded to the "no traction at all" comment?

Yes, she couldn't be convicted for a crime, but something is up.

Any President or Presidential candidate using e-mail now is an idiot. If I was President, the first thing I would do is eliminate all e-mail from my top advisors and place stringent restrictions on its use for other staffers. The gotcha game is DC is so bad and any record of an apparent misdeed or misspeak could land you in hot water even years after.

It’s so sad our leaders can’t use this technology. If they do, they use it at their own peril.

Any President or Presidential candidate using e-mail now is an idiot. If I was President, the first thing I would do is eliminate all e-mail from my top advisors and place stringent restrictions on its use for other staffers. The gotcha game is DC is so bad and any record of an apparent misdeed or misspeak could land you in hot water even years after.

It’s so sad our leaders can’t use this technology. If they do, they use it at their own peril.

Yeah, they should use letters instead...

So, on NPR this morning, it was reported that Palin and the McCain campaign turned over a bunch of documents to investigators, including lots of official state business in her personal email account. She claimed she CC:'d her work email account when it had "substantial amounts of public information", whatever that means.

Also, theres an email of her telling people that they were using the wrong address when they sent it to her government one. Geesh.

They found out who did it. It was a student at the U of Tennessee. He is the 20 year old son of a Democrat state legislator. As someone said on a politics board I frequent, "He sure does have a purdy mouth"

They found out who did it. It was a student at the U of Tennessee. He is the 20 year old son of a Democrat state legislator. As someone said on a politics board I frequent, "He sure does have a purdy mouth"

Not really. A person made a post on 4chan, claiming the email address rubico10@yahoo.com, saying they used Yahoo!'s password recovery system to change the password on the account. The media is now in a rush to claim it was Kernell, when there's little evidence.

if old man made popcorn he prolly burn it cuz he couldn't figure out the digital controls

Man you really are an !@#$. It makes you sound so stupid. I don't understand this livin in my moms basement punk mentality. I am just a couple years older than you, just obviously more affluent. Face it the Govt will never legalize pot. So just keep scoring it from your buddy and keep going to Fish concerts. :thumbsup: I'll keep working hard so you don't have to, loser.

Man you really are an !@#$. It makes you sound so stupid. I don't understand this livin in my moms basement punk mentality. I am just a couple years older than you, just obviously more affluent. Face it the Govt will never legalize pot. So just keep scoring it from your buddy and keep going to Fish concerts. :thumbsup: I'll keep working hard so you don't have to, loser.

LOL at least I'm not rockin out to....

VIVA VIAGARA