Sarah Palin Email: LOL

Chilly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she knows how to use email?

Phew -- that's a big relief!

You think this is funny? A woman world leader in an age of advanced technology better have a rudimentary grasp on technolgy and science. How the fug will she be able to make an informed decision on flatware? Sure, she doesn't need to know how to write code, perform a heart transplant, clone a Moose or build a particle accelerator in her Igloo but she damn well better be able to have an intelligent, informed discussion on her own. We don't have that right now, and we sure don't have that running on the GOP ticket. :unsure:

I couldnt resist. :unsure:

Blue fire nice avatar change. I can't figure out if you are ashamed to show a dem jackass or is that you want to tell every one up front you are full of bullsh--. :unsure:

Never figured out that it had AT&T logos and not stars on the Donkey, did you?

(This troll is awesome, btw)

You Lib/Dems make me sick spilling your unfounded hate at a woman. A woman who, if she was a Dem, would be a saint. Again proving why you will not win the White House. Thanks for running your collective mouths to your own detrement again. We knew we could count on you. Fell for it again. Having a woman as a running mate was a stroke of genius. Had Osama, I'm sorry, I mean Obiden picked Billary, he would be king and women would off limits. HIPOCRITS. :unsure:

Never figured out that it had AT&T logos and not stars on the Donkey, did you?

(This troll is awesome, btw)

My guess is he thought the AT&T logo was an Obama logo (both are round, even DBM knows simple shapes)

And I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts pulling his chain :unsure::unsure: