Looking for someone who wants to do post-game recaps

SDS

TBD is looking for someone to do post-game wrap ups. It will probably consist of:

5-6 bullet points of the games pivitol moments

game stats (this will be easy)

4-5 player quotes

links to AP recap, NFL, and BB.com post game features (photos, game-book)

and what ever else makes sense. It would be a tremendous benefit to our readers to have a decent archive of this stuff as the season progresses. Any takers?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBD is looking for someone to do post-game wrap ups. It will probably consist of:

4-5 player quotes

and what ever else makes sense. It would be a tremendous benefit to our readers to have a decent archive of this stuff as the season progresses. Any takers?

How does one get post game quotes w/o access to Buffalo radio? But color me interested.

Bills win by 41! "My arms are sore from stiff-arming those losers!" Marshawn Lynch was heard proclaiming after the win. Lynch ran for 307 yards and 4 TDs and passed for 1 more. The Raiders on the other hand were unable to break into the double digits with 8 rushing yards on 22 attempts.

"The crowd noise was so loud I could barely hear Mcfadden's womanly screams after I planted him into the turf" Pozluszny smiled as he thought about the hit.

Etc,

How's that for a start?

How does one get post game quotes w/o access to Buffalo radio? But color me interested.

doesn't bb.com post the audio and select transcripts? We aren't looking for full post game interviews, just select quotes that capture the essence of the game.

It doesn't need to be instantaneous after the game, but sometime during on Monday would be good for posting.

Bills win by 41! "My arms are sore from stiff-arming those losers!" Marshawn Lynch was heard proclaiming after the win. Lynch ran for 307 yards and 4 TDs and passed for 1 more. The Raiders on the other hand were unable to break into the double digits with 8 rushing yards on 22 attempts.

"The crowd noise was so loud I could barely hear Mcfadden's womanly screams after I planted him into the turf" Pozluszny smiled as he thought about the hit.

Etc,

How's that for a start?

If you could put that in bullet form... :thumbsup:

If you could put that in bullet form... :thumbsup:

-Bills win by 41! "My arms are sore from stiff-arming those losers!" Marshawn Lynch was heard proclaiming after the win. Lynch ran for 307 yards and 4 TDs and passed for 1 more. The Raiders on the other hand were unable to break into the double digits with 8 rushing yards on 22 attempts.

-"The crowd noise was so loud I could barely hear Mcfadden's womanly screams after I planted him into the turf" Pozluszny smiled as he thought about the hit.

So something similar to the way games were summarized in "Relentless"?

It's been awhile since I cracked it open, but something like:

Box Score

Scoring Plays

Stats

Key moments

-

-

-

-

-

Quotes

-

-

-

-

-

Links

-AP recap

-Photos

-Game log

-Game Day thread

I can probably just set up a form where every item is just inserted into form fields and all the formatting is done automatically.

4-5 player quotes

Id love to do something like this how would i go about doing this?

Guest dog14787

Kelly the fair and balanced dog would be a good choice because he takes the time to do something right for the sake of accuracy and he seems to have a good feel for the pulse of the Buffalo Bills. PTR is also a very good choice. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Lori's the best choice :thumbsup:

Hold a tryout, everyone interested do an upcoming game under the desired format and we can all vote on who does the best job :lol: