I believe the result of the Ravens game

Like A Mofo

If we win Sunday, its realistic to think of you are the bills coaching staff that being 2-4 and 2 games at home, that they will probably want to stick with Drew a bit longer to see if we can get back to 4-4 and make a playoff push.

But if the Bills lose, they will be 1-5, 5 conference losses, you can put the nail in the coffin right then for the Bills playoff chances, then I bet we see Losman ASAP.

Thoughts???

i think we see JP after the next Pats game unless Drew stinks it up and the Bills lose against BAL and the AZ game.

myself- i want to see JP ASAP.

maybe we can make a run for the playoffs but fall short. let's get the growing pains out of the way this year. it just delays the long term plan if JP holds the clip board all year.

As much as I'd like to see it, I don't think so. This coaching staff has proven to be very steadfast and determined to do it their way. They have not made any radical changes to personnel or philosophy. I see them staying with Bledsoe until they are mathematically eliminated. If the offense has trouble moving against Baltimore it doesn't necessarily mean the offense was terrible, the Ravens D is one of the best in the league. Now if they can't move it against Arizona at home next week, then things may really start to change.

As much as I'd like to see it, I don't think so.  This coaching staff has proven to be very steadfast and determined to do it their way.  They have not made any radical changes to personnel or philosophy.  I see them staying with Bledsoe until they are mathematically eliminated.  If the offense has trouble moving against Baltimore it doesn't necessarily mean the offense was terrible, the Ravens D is one of the best in the league.  Now if they can't move it against Arizona at home next week, then things may really start to change.

81018[/snapback]

Yes, but that is prior to being eliminated this year. This staff does NOT need to win this year - actually with each successive year the pressure only builds. So yes, I think they will take a look at JP when they are out of it.

Did I just say that? IF they are out of it.

I personally think it sucks that you guys are talking about the season being over when we just got getting our first win....

Yeah I know it was against Miami

Yeah I know they are 0-5

But it was a win, in our friggen conference and division

If our team can find a way to win this week.....it changes everything because they have a favorable next game as well......