Bills vs. Chiefs

aussiew

So, I have a grandchild due on Nov 30th so thought it wouldn't be a good idea to make plans for the Chiefs game. Even though it has been a dream of mine to visit Arrowhead stadium for a Bills game.

But now, after thinking this through and realizing that if they induce the baby early, it will be on a week day. I can sneak out on an early flight Saturday morning and fly home Sunday night after the game. And the best part? AA has a fare for $159 round trip from Dallas. No way am I going to tell my daughters.

So Kansas City here I come!!!

Does this make me a bad mom?

:lol:

Who elso is going? (Besides Kenny and Paul).

So, I have a grandchild due on Nov 30th so thought it wouldn't be a good idea to make plans for the Chiefs game. Even though it has been a dream of mine to visit Arrowhead stadium for a Bills game.

But now, after thinking this through and realizing that if they induce the baby early, it will be on a week day. I can sneak out on an early flight Saturday morning and fly home Sunday night after the game. And the best part? AA has a fare for $159 round trip from Dallas. No way am I going to tell my daughters.

You need to make this a poll!

It definitely makes you more of a 'good fan' than a 'bad mom' :lol:

Congrats and Go Bills!

No it makes you a diehard BILLS fan! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

November 30th would conflict with the 9ers game. Am I missing something?

I am going to be there too!!! :thumbsup:

Saw a Bills game there many years ago - great atmosphere. It will remind you of the scene at the Ralph.

Fans busted on us a little but were generally pretty friendly. Most offered beer and food as we walked through the parking lot. Seemed pretty proud of their tailgating setups.

KC overall is a pretty nice city - we have an office there so I get up once and a while.

You shouldn't hate.

Do what a few others (myself included) will do: go see Bruuuuce get enshrined in the Hall instead.

My sentiments exactly. In fact, we should probably already be thinking about booking hotels and such for that weekend.

With no Bills going in this year, I stayed home to cover the local high school all-star game that night. Afterward, when I thanked the committee chairman for setting up my credentials at the last minute, he asked if I'd be back next year. Told him, "I'd love to, but that will be the same night Bruce Smith goes into Canton." He replied, "Well, we'll see you in 2010, then."

My wife and I are driving down from Minneapolis, and spending Saturday night at her parents in Des Moines. Its only 3 hours from there to KC. We got great seats on the bills side, around the 20 yard line. I'm told there are still plenty of good seats available. www.ticketsnow.com

The Bills should eat it KC at Arrowhead. Our luck isn't so great there in the past; damn noisy. I hope its better this time.

See ya there!