NHL 2009

Dante

Have to say for a console game I'm really impressed. This year they have a "Be A Pro" mode in which you can create your own, or use an existing player and play only him. Play your shift and then sit on the bench for a brief rest. I'm playing this using "Authentic" and it reallly forces you to play your position. No switching players. There are two other modes where you can switch off players or you can use the player that takes your place when you are on the bench. So far, I'm a new guy playing in the AHL with the Worcester Sharks. Working on my game. Fun as hell. Nice addition to last year. I just noticed there is a PC version as well. Hoping the graphics will be better.

Have to say for a console game I'm really impressed. This year they have a "Be A Pro" mode in which you can create your own, or use an existing player and play only him. Play your shift and then sit on the bench for a brief rest. I'm playing this using "Authentic" and it reallly forces you to play your position. No switching players. There are two other modes where you can switch off players or you can use the player that takes your place when you are on the bench. So far, I'm a new guy playing in the AHL with the Worcester Sharks. Working on my game. Fun as hell. Nice addition to last year. I just noticed there is a PC version as well. Hoping the graphics will be better.

Where did you find the mode that let's you switch between players? I love the game but it was boring as hell sitting on the bench or in the penalty box.

I'm playing the PS3 version. I set myself up as a grinder for the Portland Pirates. Its fun going out there and hitting anything that moves. I really have no clue how to score in this game yet, but somehow I actually have decent numbers. When I first bought the game, I didn't think I would bother with Be A Pro, but I'm finding it strangely addictive.

Where did you find the mode that let's you switch between players? I love the game but it was boring as hell sitting on the bench or in the penalty box.

I can't remember exactly where it is yall. It's there for sure though. I do recall seeing it last night. I can't check for you because I'm at work. It's also in the manual. Are you playing the full game or the demo? Possibly not available in the demo?

I can't remember exactly where it is yall. I do recall seeing it last night though. I can't check for you because I'm at work. It's also in the manual. Are you playing the full game or the demo? Possibly not available in the demo?

I have it from Gamefly, so I'm without the manual