BUFFALO SWITCHED DIVISIONS!!!

murra

I detected the sarcasm. I was simply saying that even sources you would think shouldn't make those sorts of errors, seem to make them at an unusually high rate.

Yeah, the whole newspaper industry is going down the tubes. Ironically, it is also a series of tubes which is causing it.

Wow...not to jump on the nitpick bandwagon but how badly can someone write?

This division match-up could have gone either way but a few questionable call went the Broncos way which allowed them to win the game late. Jay Cutler proved why we here at Total Pro Sports selected him as are Fantasy QB starter of the week.

Another 0-2 start combined with an injured Ladanian Tomlinson means bad news for the Chargers. The defense looked like they are really missing Shawne Merriman as they failed to pressure Philip Rivers.

Failed to pressure their own QB? :lol:

The Chiefs were at once a difficult team to beat at home, not anymore. They looked bad on both sides of the ball against the Raiders.

This poster's signature is a joke. He can't give a specific date, he uses "week 2" lol

".......and that's one of the most positive things about it." - Lee Evans (Week 2, 2008)"

I'm sorry, I didn't realize people were that obsessive about quotations...

That ranking makes no sence to me.

Eagles play a great game and they fall 6? Chargers get screwed fall 9?

Though I do like seeing the Bills near the top... its been a while since ive seen that.

Wow even http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10980376 must be way off they have the eagles at 12 and the chargers at 15. Somehting must be wrong lol.

Guys Power Rankings are based solely on a sites opinion/ statistics, nobody is right or wrong