Hey you guys getting the UB/Mizzou game in Buff?

Stl Bills

:lol::wallbash::huh:

Put the fuggin game on TV. Had to buy the Mizzou/SEMO game on PPV for $35, then last week the only reason Mizzou/Nevada was on TV was b/c whatever other junk they were origanlly going to run got postponed by Hurricane Ike, and now UB/Mizzou won't be televised. Whats the point of having a top 5 team that you never get to watch?

:lol::wallbash::huh:

Put the fuggin game on TV. Had to buy the Mizzou/SEMO game on PPV for $35, then last week the only reason Mizzou/Nevada was on TV was b/c whatever other junk they were origanlly going to run got postponed by Hurricane Ike, and now UB/Mizzou won't be televised. Whats the point of having a top 5 team that you never get to watch?

Dude, I know you are a big Mizzou fan, but seriously, who wants to watch the Tiger beat up on Southeast Missouri State & Nevada? Once Mizzou starts playing the big 12 schedule, they will start getting games on TV. I do not know if you have direct tv or ESPN gameplan but they will definately be on that once the big 12 schedule starts up. In fact, ABC regionalizes their coverage & has the big 12 so once they start conference play you probably will get most of their games on your ABC affiliate I would have to imagine.

Dude, I know you are a big Mizzou fan, but seriously, who wants to watch the Tiger beat up on Southeast Missouri State & Nevada? Once Mizzou starts playing the big 12 schedule, they will start getting games on TV. I do not know if you have direct tv or ESPN gameplan but they will definately be on that once the big 12 schedule starts up. In fact, ABC regionalizes their coverage & has the big 12 so once they start conference play you probably will get most of their games on your ABC affiliate I would have to imagine.

I hear ya, but its no different then not getting to watch the Bills for me except I live in the area and the games should be shown.

There is no TV for UB/Mizzou. None. Too bad no one will see the biggest upset in college football this year. Just kidding. I'm just hoping its not embarrassing for UB.

PTR

I saw that the Bulls are 112 point underdogs this week... :thumbsup: Well, 33 points anyway. Sheesh.