J.P. Losman Needs To Be Traded

NunoFreak

Probably too late for JP to learn the offense. Also, Minnesota runs a west coast style offense, which does not match up well with J.P.'s abilities.

IMO, the Bills have a nice insurance policy on the bench and they should keep him here.

Considering Jp hasent learned the offense in Buffalo (under any coordinator,) or learned how to read defenses since hes been here i find it very doubtfull he could learn the playbook overnight anywhere.Hes to dumb to play in the Nfl.

Considering Jp hasent learned the offense in Buffalo (under any coordinator,) or learned how to read defenses since hes been here i find it very doubtfull he could learn the playbook overnight anywhere.Hes to dumb to play in the Nfl.

if the mental midget daunte culpepper could make a career in the nfl for several seasons, then jp can easily do it too.

Guest dog14787

Thats a slap in the face to the whole Buffalo Bills organization including allot of Bill fans :lol:

Under any OC? Fairchild was to dumb to ever even coach in the NFL so where does that put JP? Looking dumb because of the dumbarss OC he tried to play under, thats where. geeesh

Thats a slap in the face to the whole Buffalo Bills organization including allot of Bill fans :lol:

Under any OC? Fairchild was to dumb to ever even coach in the NFL so where does that put JP? Looking dumb because of the dumbarss OC he tried to play under, thats where. geeesh

JP was evolving as a QB just fine until he had to start running the most atrocious offense in the world as designed by the worst offensive coordinator in the world, Steve Fairchild. If JP had started the year under Turk, I truly believe he would have been a much better QB.

GAWDDAM was Fairchild the WORST thing to ever happen to the Bills this decade. And that includes TD and the new jerseys.

Imagine if Trent Edwards gets injured :thumbsup:

Is it going to take something like that to happen before everyone says wow, good thing we have J.P. Losman.

I like TE allot, we all do, some of us even think we should baby him, geesh, who was that guy :flirt: , but the truth of the matter is, J.P. Losman will also win ball games under Turk Shonert, and in some cases score just as many or more points than TE.

I know JP's gone after this season, he's to good to be a back up, but until then I'm thankful he's here.

I do understand the value of a trade if possible, but I also understand the gamble because the Buffalo Bills are a playoff caliber team. Hamdan is OK, I like him, he's just not prepared to step in and win a playoff or championship game.

J.P. losman is, he is because he knows it would be an audition for the whole NFL to see. He is because we have an OC with brains enough to win with Losman, he is because deep down J.P. Losman knows he can win in this league and he wants to be a world champion.

Be thankful we have J.P. Losman, he'll be gone soon enough :lol:

No, the truth of the matter is, you have no idea how Losman will do in Schonerts offense. Lets' face it, the guy has looked decent at times, only to sh-- the bed, whenever you think he has turned a corner.

As for his "audition for the whole NFL", you're right, JP has done reamarkably well under pressure in the past... :lol:

I think J.P. would do well to stay in Buffalo behind Trent. He is a good back-up QB, who could have a long, and lucrative career here. I seriously don't see him getting a starting gig elsewhere. Swallow your pride, and be the back-up here as opposed to somewhere else.

Besides it's a bad time to be selling your mansion. Better to take a walk up Elmwood, grap a cappuccino, catch a band at Merlin's, and chill.

PTR

Thats a slap in the face to the whole Buffalo Bills organization including allot of Bill fans :flirt:

Wasn't Fairchild also the coordinator who made Losman the 11th ranked passer in his first season as a coordinator??? :rolleyes: At what point does a player become responsible for his own play?

As for Minnesota, Jackson is almost exactly where Losman was at the same point in their careers. This trade would offer no upgrade for them. Losman's here for the seasonand if he has to fill in for a game, I'd feel pretty good. But anything longer than that, I'm beyond terrified. That said, Go Bills!!!

Guest dog14787
Wasn't Fairchild also the coordinator who made Losman the 11th ranked passer in his first season as a coordinator??? :flirt: At what point does a player become responsible for his own play?

As for Minnesota, Jackson is almost exactly where Losman was at the same point in their careers. This trade would offer no upgrade for them. Losman's here for the seasonand if he has to fill in for a game, I'd feel pretty good. But anything longer than that, I'm beyond terrified. That said, Go Bills!!!

You must have been around to hear JP Losman complain about the change in offense from year one to year two then right?

You think thats just a coincidence ? :rolleyes: