I think this is the first time ever

Make sure you get a designated driver.  Wouldn't want you getting killed and having the post could on the board dropping in half, and the OT thread dropping by 99%.  See if your mensa mind can calculate that.

81179[/snapback]

I actually was going to see if I could get into Mensa. For some bizzare reason I do fantastically well on tests on that nature.

In all seriousness (for one second), I do not use a designated driver. None of my friends would ever do that. We just call cabs. Its obviously more expensive, but everyone gets to have fun and stay alive.

Have a good one.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's been real. Day is finally over. Which means happy hour.

Have a great weekend. I'll be sure to report back EVERYTHING I do in the next 48 hours or so to you on Monday.

81178[/snapback]

We can't wait. And neither can the masses who so adore your every thought.

Fun, fun, fun... :)

BTW, Steve you need a little higher IQ than 130.  Trust me I know.

81185[/snapback]

That's what I heard, but IQ scores can vary greatly on different tests, and I have always scored right around 130. It would be fun just to take a shot.

I assume you have attempted it?

again, this is why i know you have to be age 15-18.  I think it would be obvious that i dont take any time in typing here.

81191[/snapback]

I wasn't talking to him about YOU, Mr. Meboy. I was talking to him about about BiB.

That's what I heard, but IQ scores can vary greatly on different tests, and I have always scored right around 130. It would be fun just to take a shot.

I assume you have attempted it?

81189[/snapback]

My SAT score got me an exemption. I have been asked to join. You needed I think it was a 170 on IQ tests, or a 1350 on the SAT back in the 80's I believe it's 1420 or something now.

And if you ever saw the people in Mensa, based on what I have seen here you could do well. It is all about them. It's look at me, look at me.

Most never played sports, had sex (except with themselves or their moms), and forget any practical application for anything they dream up.

Mr. Meboy? Is that French?

HAHA.. I love how you say it's not all about me, but can't lay off even ONE of my posts... It's awesome.

81198[/snapback]

I love how you say you're leaving for the day...and never leave.

My SAT score got me an exemption.  I have been asked to join.  You needed I think it was a 170 on IQ tests, or a 1350 on the SAT back in the 80's  I believe it's 1420 or something now. 

And if you ever saw the people in Mensa, based on what I have seen here you could do well.  It is all about them.  It's look at me, look at me. 

Most never played sports, had sex (except with themselves or their moms), and forget any practical application for anything they dream up.

81197[/snapback]

I was wondering how you were gonna get an insult in there. Wow, you crammed about 6 in there. By the way, an IQ of 170 isn't even proven, from what I have heard. I thought for MENSA you had to be top 2%. 170 would be top 1/10th of 1%. And that is a low SAT score compared to that high of an IQ score, no?

I was wondering how you were gonna get an insult in there. Wow, you crammed about 6 in there. By the way, an IQ of 170 isn't even proven, from what I have heard. I thought for MENSA you had to be top 2%. 170 would be top 1/10th of 1%. And that is a low SAT score compared to that high of an IQ score, no?

81203[/snapback]

No, in the 80's they did automatically up everyones scores by 100-120 points so they could feel better about themselves. Back then the only way to get 1600 was to answer all the questions, and get them all right. Now you can actually skip something like 20 questions on each part and still get 1600.

Back then a 1400 was equivalent to about a 165-175 IQ.

Now adays I believe it is closer to a 140 IQ because of the degrading of the scores.

IQ scores go up to about 200, although it is reported that some have gone higher. And it is a 170 to qualify. I believe it is something like the top 1/10 of 1% that can qualify.

My SAT score got me an exemption.  I have been asked to join.  You needed I think it was a 170 on IQ tests, or a 1350 on the SAT back in the 80's  I believe it's 1420 or something now. 

And if you ever saw the people in Mensa, based on what I have seen here you could do well.  It is all about them.  It's look at me, look at me. 

81197[/snapback]

I was asked to join as well. Lasted through one meeting. Sort of bothered by an adult group that schedules "games". "Oh, we have lots of fun! We're doing a solve the murder mystery this week, you coming to the picnic?"

Well, none of this thread is about me, so I regress. I'll start my own thread. I'm actually going out for dinner tonight.

Who gets picked on next?

I was asked to join as well. Lasted through one meeting. Sort of bothered by an adult group that schedules "games". "Oh, we have lots of fun! We're doing a solve the murder mystery this week, you coming to the picnic?"

Well, none of this thread is about me, so I regress. I'll start my own thread. I'm actually going out for dinner tonight.

Who gets picked on next?

81210[/snapback]

I think it will still be me, but I really am going now. The f-cking server finally shut its lazy ass down. I will converse with you gentlemen at a later date.

No, in the 80's they did automatically up everyones scores by 100-120 points so they could feel better about themselves.  Back then the only way to get 1600 was to answer all the questions, and get them all right.  Now you can actually skip something like 20 questions on each part and still get 1600. 

Back then a 1400 was equivalent to about a 165-175 IQ.

Now adays I believe it is closer to a 140 IQ because of the degrading of the scores. 

IQ scores go up to about 200, although it is reported that some have gone higher.  And it is a 170 to qualify.  I believe it is something like the top 1/10 of 1% that can qualify.

81209[/snapback]

I got invited based on my GT score.