Officiating

Sandman

Yes...the officials cost San Diego the game, but it's more than that. Where is the consistancy? New England was able to get points on a drive that was helped along on a call of a helmet to helmet hit on the quarterback late in the game. On Edwards fumble there was an identicle helmet to helmet hit on him. NO CALL!! The play was reviewed. Still no call. They say when a play is reviewed...the entire play is reviewed...why no call? Another point if I may. Are we playing Canadian rules now? While watching the same Patriots vs Jets game I noticed this oddity. Half of the time the Patriots sent a man in motion, he was moving toward the line of scrimage at the snap. Again...no call. The one pre-season game I watched it was called. My point is that if you are going to have rules they must be called consistantly or you leave yourself open to claims of being the NBA. The rules committee must address consistancy. After some big catches in the field of play I see spikes...no flag...after some with a spike a flag. From crew to crew we need consistancy or it's the NBA. Your thoughts please. PS...if spelling is your thing don't read my posts.