Edwards 107.7 QB Rating

DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allow me to interject this..

after 2 games this year, Steve Fairchild is NOT the offensive coordinator.

after 2 games last year, Steve Fairchild was STILL the offensive coordinator.

And that's not all. Last year the Defense was RAVAGED by injury. Obviously, that will have a big impact on W-L. But, it also has a big impact on the approach of the offense. The offense that finished fairly strong in 2006 was not what we saw last year, at any point, for the most part.

Let's be clear, JP had a bad start, last year (after finishing 2006 very strong, for the most part). Some of that was his own damn fault, some of it wasn't. We'll probably never know what % all the various factors played.

But, that's all history. Right now Trent is the QB, and is doing a very nice job. JP has shown that he is a capable #2, and I'm glad he is here for his last season. Next year, it's very likely that JP will be gone, and I wish him luck (depending on what team he joins). The Bills need to find a reliable, experienced #2, IMO, for next year, and I hope they find a good one, or we might very well miss JP, in the future.

And that's not all. Last year the Defense was RAVAGED by injury. Obviously, that will have a big impact on W-L. But, it also has a big impact on the approach of the offense. The offense that finished fairly strong in 2006 was not what we saw last year, at any point, for the most part.

Let's be clear, JP had a bad start, last year (after finishing 2006 very strong, for the most part). Some of that was his own damn fault, some of it wasn't. We'll probably never know what % all the various factors played.

But, that's all history. Right now Trent is the QB, and is doing a very nice job. JP has shown that he is a capable #2, and I'm glad he is here for his last season. Next year, it's very likely that JP will be gone, and I wish him luck (depending on what team he joins). The Bills need to find a reliable, experienced #2, IMO, for next year, and I hope they find a good one, or we might very well miss JP, in the future.

I can't say that I disagree with any of this whole post. Excellent job.