Edwards 107.7 QB Rating

DIE HARD 1967

QB Stats (Edwards is ranked #8)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?s...2&year=2008

2 Wins.

Tied for 1st in AFC EAST

ESPN 2 says he is "THE MOST IMPROVED PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE NFL"

Ron Jawbreaker was blasting the experts for jumping on the Brett Farve band wagon and ignoring the Bills...Jaws said "I warned you guys but you just had to do it"

I am real happy....not sure about you guys!

Check out the names of the QB's rated lower then Edwards....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind him risking that rating by taking a few more shots downfield.

But, given that the Bills are winning, and that the D looks to be stronger, I am quite happy with that performance. Go Trent!

But, given that the Bills are winning, and that the D looks to be stronger, I am quite happy with that performance. Go Trent!

Agree. I think that'd loosen things up for Marshawn.

Also, now that they've seen the effects of splitting Jackson out wide, this'll help Lynch too. You can't just put a CB or a light Safety on Jackson out wide. And some LB's are too slow for him.

You know...I am both excited and saddened by this stat

- I was a staunch supporter of JP Losman.....why couldn't he have produced like this? I was really hoping he would get it together and be a annual Pro Bowler and with that rocket arm strike fear into the hearts of opposing defenses....

But it was not mean to be.......

Welcome to our new savior Trent Edwards....who really DOES appear to be the real deal.

He is 10th in the league with 454 passing yards. I would have thought he'd be a lot lower on that list. Even more impressive. <_<

You know...I am both excited and saddened by this stat

- I was a staunch supporter of JP Losman.....why couldn't he have produced like this? I was really hoping he would get it together and be a annual Pro Bowler and with that rocket arm strike fear into the hearts of opposing defenses....

But it was not mean to be.......

Welcome to our new savior Trent Edwards....who really DOES appear to be the real deal.

Hey, I still like Losman alot.

Its a long season. we will see!

Hopefully we don't see Losman at all, other then when they show him on the sidelines.

Well, I agree with that...mostly. I hope we never HAVE to see JP, as that would mean the Bills' #1 QB is injured. But, I hope the coaches are smart enough to use him in mop-up duty, should the Bills ever get a big enough lead in the 4th Q. A team that never plays the #2 QB, and has opportunities to do so without risking a W, is a stupid team, IMO.

Also, should Trent not be available, I have no problem with JP taking the helm, for as long as it takes to get Trent back.

It's a MUCH better offense.

It's MUCH better play-calling.

The Defense and Special Teams have provided MANY more opportunities, much better field position, and not giving up drives and points to make us play from behind.

Trent is much bigger, much better, much better prepared and confident.

The first three would have helped Losman significantly, too.

But this is a very good offense for Trent to run, and he is playing extremely well. There is no question about it. He's simply a lot better than he was last year, and he's simply been put in a MUCH better position to succeed. He could become the franchise we have been looking for.