Trent Edwards

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

WARNING don't read!!! baby gibberish

Baby steps, and I say baby steps because Trent Edwards is still a baby. No, we don't need to put a diaper on him or give him a bottle when he's hungry, TE's a smart baby, he's so smart, he was born potty trained and gave up the bottle long ago. We do however need to protect him. Because TE is still a baby, he may need an extra second or two to make the right decision. Because TE is still a baby, the Buffalo Bills need the mentality, much like the Patriots, hey, we have to do everything we can to keep our baby safe and to help him grow. The whole team needs to rally around TE, especially O-line, we don't need TE twisted like a pretzel on game day. geesh ;)

We need to give TE a safe enviroment to learn and play in.

So don't be fooled by TE's poise and maturity, Trent Edwards is still a pup and he needs each and every teamate to help in his development.

Going 2-0 against two of last years playoff contenders tells me the Buffalo Bills are on the right track.

After all, Baby steps forward for Trent Edwards are big steps forward for the Buffalo Bills.

So what my topic boils down to is this, WE MUST PROTECT THE TE BABY :(

Baby steps, and I say baby steps because Trent Edwards is still a baby. No, we don't need to put a diaper on him or give him a bottle when he's hungry, TE's a smart baby, he's so smart, he was born potty trained and gave up the bottle long ago. We do however need to protect him. Because TE is still a baby, he may need an extra second or two to make the right decision. Because TE is still a baby, the Buffalo Bills need the mentality, much like the Patriots, hey, we have to do everything we can to keep our baby safe and to help him grow. The whole team needs to rally around TE, especially O-line, we don't need TE twisted like a pretzel on game day. geesh ;)

So don't be fooled by TE's poise and maturity, Trent Edwards is still a pup and he needs each and every teamate to help in his development.

Going 2-0 against two of last years playoff contenders tells me the Buffalo Bills are on the right track.

After all, Baby steps forward for Trent Edwards are big steps forward for the Buffalo Bills.

So what my topic boils down to is this, WE MUST PROTECT THE BABY :(

What the hell are you talking about? Give TE a safe enviroment? Are you suggesting a car seat on the team bus?

Stupid post.

Guest dog14787
What the hell are you talking about? Give TE a safe enviroment? Are you suggesting a car seat on the team bus?

Stupid post.

Naww, probably not, got stuck baby sitting my little nephew this afternoon because of a family emergency, he's only 1, got baby on my mind I guess.

My apologies ;)

Not sure I understand what the heck is being said here, but Trent Edwards is already one of the most poised, confident and talented QBs in the NFL. You could see that from day 1, it just took all the JP-lovers a lot more time to realize it than it should have.

Naww, probably not, got stuck baby sitting my little nephew this afternoon because of a family emergency, he's only 1, got baby on my mind I guess.

My apologies ;)

Accepted.

Cool.

Yeah, I get easily annoyed with the hand-wringing worry warts (it's a Buffalo thing - I know)forever concerned about injuries, contracts that aren't even up for 2 years, and so on.

My God, can we just enjoy a little success without raining on the parade.

These are big boys. Sometimes they're gonna have to learn the hard way. That's football. That's life.

I don't think Edwards has to be treated like a baby. At least not until we learn that as he's getting his ankles taped for the game, he's at the same time peeing in the trainer's face. We might have to reconsider then.

Guest dog14787
Don't cry we still love u...what's the fun in these boards if you can't mess with people :(

Thanks, :o

Its really unfair to Trent Edwards or the Buffalo Bills for me to make a mockery of TE's maturity and thats not what I meant to do. I seen a play yesterday similiar to the one Tom Brady suffered the season ending knee injury on and it had me worrying about TE's safety. It seems like defenders are really pushing the envelope when it comes to attacking the QB, its the only way to equalize your opponent if you are facing a Brady, or Manning. I know he's young, but I billieve Trent Edwards will also be grouped with the Elite QB's of the NFL and defenses are going to attack him with bad intentions.

There are no babies in the NFL ( no, not even TO ) so I apologise again for the poor topic guys. ;)

So that's what that whole lucky baby commercial is about....lucky baby, lucky baby!!

I understand what you're saying and actually sort of agree.

So y'all can work me over too. :lol: